Fake Cats? Huh?

1267268269270271273»

Comments

• Shelley CoxShelley Cox CarbondaleMember Posts: 2,752
    edited 8 April, 2014
    It's Stella. Tambi came through her operation with flying colors! She is resting comfortably at the vet's surgery, as they call it at the UK, and her person can go and see her tomorrow afternoon. She still needs lots of purrs, though, as the 24 hours after surgery are the second most dangerous time. But Jan is just so happy that she made it through and so grateful to any and all who helped with her surgery costs. Sadly, there is no NHS for cats in the UK. Giant purrs from all of us for the beautiful Tambolina! |:| :-h (^^
  • Arlye DruryArlye Drury DartmouthMember Posts: 826
    edited 23 April, 2014
    Miss Harpurr Lee will have her kittens at the end of this week! :D
    edited 24 April, 2014
    It's Stella. Congratulations, Miss Lee!!!!!! We purr that all goes well for you. Our friend Tambolina in England continues to recover well after her major surgery. Plus the dogs who were living with her for the past year have left! But other things are happening in her family. Her fursib Jimmy was diagnosed with severe cancer and has a very short time to live. Her person is terribly upset and is full of grief over this sudden blow. Please everyone send her their purrs in the next few days as Jimmy goes to the Bridge. Send pictures of kittens when you can! :-h
    edited 24 April, 2014
    I'm glad Tambi is doing ok. So sorry to hear about Jimmy - he kind of wandered in if I'm not mistaken. We'll purr fur Tambi's furmily Thanks fur letting us know! We'll keep you posted on the kitten situation - Hugs!
    edited 28 April, 2014
    It's Stella. Weren't able to get on Catster since last week. Jimmy went to the Bridge yesterday. He was a cat who had wondered in to Jan's garden but he had become a beloved member of her family. Tambi continues to recover well from her surgery. What's happening with those kittens, Ms Lee?!! :)
  • Janet WestJanet West StroudMember Posts: 2,239
    edited 30 April, 2014
    Oh Jeez...dear Fake Cats....I DID NOT KNOW that Shelley was telling you all about the Tambolina, all these months...from end January I think....!! I did not realise that a load of you Dear Ones probably gave money on the Gofundme site for the Tambi's operation....OOOhhhhh.....I feel 'orrible....Indeed I do.... What can I say? Just THANK YOU...THANK YOU...THANK YOU..... The Tambi is getting stronger every day (touch wood, touch wood, touch wood) although she is still living in the cage/pen...but I let her out for a short time every day....her little chest must still be very weak....her sternum was totally opened up so that Mike Roger could get the horrible branchial cleft cyst thingy out..... Have to say that it made me laugh a bit...when Mike Roger and I were talking about it....!! He is usually VERY FORMAL: 'Come in Mrs West - how is Tambolina today?' But this particular time he said: 'when I saw the cyst, I thought 'Blimey' what do I do now'...!! and it took half an hour for him to actually reach her heart and lungs....!! Gawd knows how the poor little thing managed SO LONG with the 'thingy - the size of a satsuma' in her chest.....!! And Jimmy.....I don't know...perhaps if I had been taking more notice of the other cats I would have seen much earlier that he was not right...but it seemed like nothing...just eating a bit less, getting a little bit thinner.... He's gone now....within 10 days? I suppose I would be grateful for that for myself or any other of my loved ones? Don't know.....but he is gone.... Perhaps some of you could look on my 'Grandad Conrad' page on Facebook? Or on 'Catster Buddies' on Facebook? I am SO SORRY that I did not know that you were all out there praying and puuurrraying for me and the Littlecopse Tambolina and the Jimmy Riddle..... Thank you Jan
    edited 30 April, 2014
    Piccie of the Jimmy Riddle? Jan xx
    edited 18 May, 2014
    Hi...!! Jan here..... it seems so weird that NOCAT has replied to my posts...not even ONECAT....!! ANYCAT there...?!! Yoooooo-hooooooo...!! |/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/|
    edited 9 September, 2014
    Just wanted to let you know that Claude won best national household pet for the 2013-2014 show year in the Cat Fanciers Federation. We are attending the awards banquet this coming weekend!
    edited 14 September, 2014
    Congratulations, Claude, From Stella, Fluff and Queenie!!!!!!!!!! =D> =; ~a~ |/h/| ;P :P
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamMember Posts: 3,542
    edited 15 September, 2014
    Does anybody still remember us? We haven't been on catster in ages. =P
  • crazycatvidscrazycatvids Member Posts: 6
    cute cat video for you guys :3