cat scratches and licks her body so much

rayanerayane Member Posts: 1
this morning i noticed that my cat is scratching and licking her body hysterically, especially her paws (when i looked at her paws i noticed some dry blood coming from one of her nails), She runs a lot and then stops to start panting and then licking and scratching, She has become somewhat hostile towards us, my brother (after hardly catching her) checked her a bit and he said that there are no fleas, she is a house cat but we have a small garden with some different plants, For other animals we have a tortoise and recently we brought a rooster and some rabbits. yesterday a stray cat entered the house (Although she was cautious about him and did not approach him) but he had something on his ear that I think it was scabies, so we brought him out after we gave him some food (he wandered in the kitchen a bit). For yesterday's food, she ate fish and cheese (she usually eats cheese a lot).
This is all information that I can provide.

So, what you think the problem might be

Answers

• SukeygirlSukeygirl Member Posts: 2
    It sounds like you should take your cat to the vet asap if you have not already. It could just be stress from the changes, but could be a medical issue.