New to Catster!!

Julia CantleyJulia Cantley VerbenaMember Posts: 6
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Hi!!! I just joined today and my 3 wonderful furbabies are proud to be apart of Catster! I cant wait to get to know everyone (cat)!

Comments

• Nicole MeyerNicole Meyer ReadingMember Posts: 767
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hey there Akita, So nice to meet you :) Glad you decided to join Catster. There is plenty of things to do and plenty of friends to make so get exploring all these forums!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    Welcome, Akita! You have joined at one of the nicest times of year! There will be parties and cheer for all. Feel free to introduce yourself in any forums that appeal... Enjoy! --the fiends
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    Hello, Akita! We hope you like it here as much as we do! Have fun! Sophie & Benjamin
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    Hi Akita! We're sure you'll enjoy Catster as much as we do! It's a great place! Welcome to Catster!
  • Karen HollandKaren Holland BrookvilleMember Posts: 833
    Hi Akita -- we are so good you and your siblings have found a good forever home! Harry & Co.
  • edited 16 September, 2009
    Hello Akita and welcome to Catster! You're going to have so much fun here and it already looks like you've made some friends! We've sent you a kitty pal request too!