I NEED HELP!Mew!What food do you reccomend?

Katie AtkinsonKatie Atkinson stockbridgeMember Posts: 70
edited 27 April, 2007 in Food & Nutrition
Mew!I haven\'t been eating lately,I can\'t find a good type of food to eat.So I wanna know,What should I try out?:^:

Comments

• Katie AtkinsonKatie Atkinson stockbridgeMember Posts: 70
    edited 26 April, 2007
    I had no problems with that kitten food:c9 But now I'm grown up...Can't go back to the good days.
  • Catalina SolteroCatalina Soltero San JoseMember Posts: 2,054
    edited 26 April, 2007
    Hi Annabel. My meowmy ordered some Wysong dry food for me not long ago, and I've really liked that. Of course, I also like the cheaper foods, and she gives me a little Purina One on the side, or the new Purina Pro Plan naturals. For wet food, my favourite is Meow Mix (so far not affected by recalls) and I like a lot of Fancy Feast too. If you're interested in more high-end specialty stuff, I've heard good things about Solid Gold. And then there are the kitties who get raw or cooked food made for them by their own mommies and daddies! There sure are a lot of choices out there, I wish you luck finding something safe that you also like! (My mommy often says, it doesn't matter how good it is for him if he doesn't EAT it!) ---the bunny
  • Katie AtkinsonKatie Atkinson stockbridgeMember Posts: 70
    edited 26 April, 2007
    Thanks the bunny^^I will try all the foods you reccomended.-Goes to get my kitty money-:)
  • Heather BellamyHeather Bellamy Perry / StatesboroMember Posts: 5,506
    edited 26 April, 2007
    Hi Annabell. I tend to be a picky cat, and the only premium canned foods I will eat are Merrick, California Natural, and Innova. I also get some Sheba premium cuts but those can't be fed as a full diet because they lack taurine. They are a treat for me. As far as dry goes, I like Wellness the best, but Solid Gold tastes OK too. And if you don't want to go with food that expensive (which is totally fine), you could probably find several flavors of Fancy Feast that you will eat--there are so many flavors that most cats will eat some variety or another of that canned food. They make dry food now too, but I haven't tried it. It doesn't matter how high the quality of your food is if you won't eat it so just be sure to find something that you like, and that your pawrents can afford! Good luck!
  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 27 April, 2007
    Lucky Boo is right. It is more important for you eat than to buy the "best" food there is. Besides you're likely to get 100 different answers on the best food:}