Merry christmas ..Carols sung here

Christina WilsonChristina Wilson Carson city/Dayton, NevadaMember Posts: 924
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
Sing to tune of "Jingle Bells" Dashing to the vet's in the brand new red sports car, We have no litterbox; I hope it isn't far...... I'll scream and claw and cry, to make them all feel bad, While plotting in my tiny brain to make the vet go mad! Chorus: To the vet's, to the vet's, to the vet's we go, If I had a choice in this, I'd rather just say "no-o"! To the vet's, to the vet's, to the vet's we go, Why must we always do this? You know I hate it so! They check my fur for fleas; they check my ears for mites; They give me lots of shots; I give them lots of bites; They want to see my eyes; they want to see my teeth; They check out every inch of me, above and underneath. Chorus: To the vet's, to the vet's, to the vet's we go, If I had a choice in this, I'd rather just say "no-o"! To the vet's, to the vet's, to the vet's we go, Why must we always do this? You know I hate it so!

Comments

• Alison GeargeouraAlison Geargeoura Member Posts: 157
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MEeeeee-EEowwww, meow Where is our special wet foo-O-ood Why havent you cleaned the litterbox, I shall shed fur onto merry gentlemen, and delight the lasses, climb the Christmas tree and chase the bowl of molasses, Oh MEeeeee-EEowwww, meow Onto cat tree up high! Merry Seasonings and pass me some turkey!
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah meowsic! On the twelfth day of Christmas my human gave to me: Twelve bags of catnip! Eleven tarter Pounce treats, Ten hanging snowflakes, Nine balls of foil, Eight peacock feathers, Seven stolen Q-tips, Six sticks with feathers, Five MILK JUG RINGS! Four munchy house plants, Three running faucets, Two fuzzy mousies, And a sack of the finest brown paper!!