New home for Gabriel, Please

Debbie BrantmeyerDebbie Brantmeyer WaldorfMember Posts: 11
Hi, my name is Gabriel and I\'m looking for a new forever home. I am a 7 month old red and white tabby, a little on the smaller size, but I have a big heart and a lot of love to give. Some nice people from www.savethekitties.org rescued me from a high-kill shelter in Griffin, GA and I\'m now living with my foster Mom in Waldorf, MD. I love her, but I would love to have a new home of my own! If you would like to adopt me, please contact the nice people at save the kitties and let them know. You will not regret it - I am a handsome kitty. Thank you for looking at my picture!!

Comments

• Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Gabriel, you're such a handsom kittie. Good luck to you!
  • Kristen SchafferKristen Schaffer CallawayMember Posts: 31
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Gabriel is awsome! I live in MD too!
  • Susan ArchambaultSusan Archambault Member Posts: 73
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Gabriel, I hope you find a forever home soon. Good luck!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Midnight Helen's mom speaking: I was browsing the forums and saw this post and decided to check out www.savethekitties.org......... I guess out of morbid curiosity I clicked on "gas chamber".... bad idea!!! That is so heartbreaking. My eyes teared up almost immediately and I had to get off of that site since I'm at work!! I probably wouldn't have been able to read any more anyway. Wouldn't it be awful to have that job? I know Gabriel and that other little kitty, Hoover, are going to find wonderful homes. How could they not? Just look at them!!
  • Debbie BrantmeyerDebbie Brantmeyer WaldorfMember Posts: 11
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks everyone for looking at my picture! All my friends at the nice foster home in Maryland are very greatful for the super nice people at www.savethekitties.org. The gas chamber is very cruel and very scary to all animals, but people need to know that it does go on in this country. Hoover and I should get adopted soon - we are very nice and LOVE to play. I also have a couple of other friends that will be joining us on this forum - Elsey and Eleanor so look for their pictures real soon.
  • Debbie BrantmeyerDebbie Brantmeyer WaldorfMember Posts: 11
    edited 27 February, 2006
    GOOD MEWS - I have been adopted by a nice new family. I\'m sooooo happy and purring for joy.