Movie Theater!

bree keybree key Small TownMember Posts: 3,005
edited 4 May, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Hello! Welcome to the first Movie Theater on Catster! We have 3 screens and the movies start at 4 pm catster! Get you tickets and a soda and enjoy the show! ~!~NOW SHOWING~!~ (all times catster) Lady And The Tramp, Screen 1, 4 pm 6 pm Curious George, Screen 3, 5:30 pm, 8pm The Lake House, Screen 2, 7 pm Pirates Of The Carrabien, Screen 1, 8:30 pm Hours: Mon-Thur: 4pm-9 pm, Fri-Sat 3 pm-10 pm. Sun 4pm-8pm. You must be at least 8 months old to see Pirates, it's kinda scary for little kits. Kits, 7 months and under= 3 treats Adults, 8 months and older= 6 treats Seniors, 9 years and older= 4 treats {~Food & Drinks~} ~Drinks~ 3 treats (large) 2 treats (med.) Sprite Coke Mountain Dew Root Bear Kool Aid ~Food~ Popcorn 3 treats medium, 4 treats large Candy (all kinds on request)-2treats Nachos 4 treats Cookies (3)-5 treats (suggestion on food are gladly taken!) Enjoy the show! (now showing is updated monthly)

Comments

• Kyra DavisonKyra Davison Crazy CatvilleMember Posts: 412
    edited 1 May, 2007
    awww...I opened one up under Virtual playdates just a few hours before:(( Yours is better anyways, but not the first! I will probably visit here with my date in the future:)
  • bree keybree key Small TownMember Posts: 3,005
    edited 1 May, 2007
    Oh sorry, Trixy. I had no idea you had one.
  • edited 3 May, 2007
    Hey, Chester, can I get a family disount?;)
  • Mandy FeeneyMandy Feeney dundeeMember Posts: 7,973
    edited 4 May, 2007
    Can I see.....*Thinks* Pirates of the Carribean?