New kitties on the block

Janice KnightJanice Knight OttawaMember Posts: 2
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Hi, I\'m Callie and am looking forward, along with my cat buddy Missy, to making lots of new friends here on this cool cat site.

Comments

• Karen HollandKaren Holland BrookvilleMember Posts: 833
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hi Callie & Missy -- welcome to Catster. We sent you a friends request. We are sure you will meet lots of nice kitties here. Harry & Co.
  • Judy SendroyJudy Sendroy EdmontonMember Posts: 63
    Hi everyone....I\'m new too....joined with my brothers on Dec. 27th. This place is awesome!!!! :) Wiz
    Hiya, Wiz is my brother and I wanna say that I love it here too. =^-.-^= Thunder
    Hey everyone, Wiz and Thunder are my bro\'s and I, too, would like to say how much I love this site. So many new friends! Sass
  • Kim LindemanKim Lindeman Member Posts: 158
    Welcome, guys! Hope you like the place :)
  • Amy DeLongAmy DeLong Salt Lake CityMember Posts: 1
    Myself and my family members, Penny and Baph, hope to join the fun here at catster....oh and we hope our dog, Odin, will be welcomed as a kitty loving doggy......he really is MY favortite play toy!!!!