It\'s SooLing\'s Birthday Today!!!

D JD J Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 195 ✭✭
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
SooLing (In Loving Memory) is celebrating her 22nd birthday today at the Rainbow Bridge! Let\'s all celebrate and show SooLing how much she means to us! ♫ Meowy birthday to yooou... Meowy birthday to yooou... Meowy birthday sweet SooLiiinnnggg Meowy birthday to yooou!!! ♪ Last time I checked, SooLing had 500 treats... let\'s all chip in and make it 522 treats! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOLING!!! SooLing (In Loving Memory)

Comments

• MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Baby, you are the best! Happy Birthday from another Bridge Cat, SooLing! *runs off to give treats*
  • Sharon LambertSharon Lambert StrathamMember Posts: 1,199
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh SooLing, you know how much I love you and if there\'s going to be a party I\'ll be there! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SooLing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your true friend, Hairy
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    *sings* Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear SooLing, happy birthday to you!! I left you a little something on your page too!
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We're all thinking of you today, SooLing! A big happy birthday!
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday, SooLing! I\'ll make sure Baby introduces us up here beyond the Bridge. . . and I\'ll leave you some treats too! Purrs, Gremlin
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks, everyone, for the birthday greetings and all those treats and Rosettes! I'm ready to really start celebrating. Where's the food? I requested Long John Silver's fish and cheesecake - yum. Anyone else have a favorite they want to include? My sister Scooter mentioned the party in her diary today and even put a picture of my last birthday on earth on her page. Let's start the party!
  • Vonda NarramoreVonda Narramore Member Posts: 3,081
    edited 27 February, 2006
    PURRRRS!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, lovely SooLing Happy Birthday to you! Mom said she would bake us a big cake for the celebration. What flavor do you like, SooLing? We will see you at the party.
  • Vonda NarramoreVonda Narramore Member Posts: 3,081
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SooLing I just happen to have some vanilla suckers left over from the holidays. Mom makes them herself. They were my favorite when I was on earth. I will bring them and meet everyone at the party. Best wishes for a Happy Birthday at the Rainbow Bridge, SooLing!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, Sassy and Pepper, I love vanilla and just about any flavor cake. I never tasted chocolate, of course -- I tried, but I never succeeded. I really love the cake part of blueberry muffins, so that\'s a good flavor, too. Anything! Anything is great. Thank you. Thanks for the Rosette, too. I\'ve never had so many Rosettes! And treats! I have several new friends, too. Thanks to all of you.
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday to our dear friend SooLing! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!
  • D JD J Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 195 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Could somecat please pass me another slice of cake *licking lips* Sassy and Pepper... this blueberry cheesecake is delicious! It was very nice of your mom to bake it for our special celebration. Purrs to Sassy and Pepper\'s mom... PURRRRR PURRRRR PURRRRR Pepper, did you say you were bringing vanilla suckers too? Could somecat please pass me a sucker *said with mouth full of cheesecake*
    Oh boy did I hear cheesecake? *drools* Where, where, where??
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I think the blueberry cheesecake is all gone Sampson, but somecat heard that SooLing likes Long John Silver's fish and brought a fish cheesecake. Would you like a slice?
    Yes please! I've never tried a fish cheesecake before but it sounds yummy *smiles* SooLing has good taste!
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey! Look what I found! A catnip cake with tuna frosting! C\'mon SooLing, you can have the first slice! (And Baby can have the second. . . prrrt). . . ;-)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oooh... my aching stomach... I think I ate too much cake *lying on back and holding tummy*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, it looks the celebration is winding down... time to sleep off all the sweets and catnip we indulged in. Thank you everyone for attending my party in honor of SooLing\'s birthday... it was a lot of fun! Special thanks to Gremlin, Sassy and Pepper for bringing the delicious cakes and suckers *licking lips* Happy Birthday SooLing... I hope you had a wonderful day!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I did have a wonderful day, Baby. Thanks for arranging it. Thanks to everyone for making it so special. Sorry I dozed off for a while -- too much cheesecake! Sure was good though. Goodnight! Thank you.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    A little late but nonetheless . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lots of love & best wishes from me & my family.