The Electronic Cat...

MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
edited 10 January, 2006 in Other Meows & Purrs
Sooo -- Hi-Fi, Wi-Fi, Cells, iPods & Blackberries! What\'s your human\'s fave electronic gadget?

Comments

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hiya J! Great idea for a thread. Well lets see. I guess right now Pest likes his newest gadget - a TiVo. Mini Warm likes her I-Pod Nano. Warm, well I guess her new digital camera or Razr cell phone. It all looks confusing to me!! *shakes head and laughs*
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    What about cats? We like the imaging software so we can have better photos...is that electronic enuf? And the baby digital cameras let the humans take pics without the Big Thing looking at us!
  • RH MerwinRH Merwin KnoxvilleMember Posts: 207
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Bring on PlayStation 3!! Can't wait for its release. Other than that just ho-hum stuff: cell phone, DVD player. Personally I love my water fountain--is that considered electronic?
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm with you Fluffy - I love our water fountain.
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It's so hard to pick just one! Mommy is a little slow with electronics, last year, about this time she finally got the DVD/VCR combo thing. Now, she can't pry her eyes off the set! Before, it was bad enough, now she spends her weekends plopped on the sofa (well, okay, I plop on the condo) watching box sets. Lately, it's been Little House On The Prairie. and she gets so mushy over it. Then, last month, she finally got a cell phone, after she got lost and couldn't get to a phone. Now, she's playing with that thing. Did I mention the computer? If she's not bawling over Little House DVDs, she's gluing her eyes to the computer monitor! Me? I'm happy with my Brita water, clean litter box, food on time in an old-fashioned bowl, some little toys (batteries not needed) and my condo to sleep on! Although, it would be nice if that condo came with heating/airconditioning, cable/internet access and a DVD player with a DVD of Cats!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    He heh, Squeakers...looks like none of us is immune! Ah, the simple life -- with A/C, our own phone line, movies on demand, purified water. And a zapper to make the sibling go awaaaay!
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 27 February, 2006
    we've been enjoying our new DSL and mommy loves the digital camera, maybe too much. Our water fountains are great too!
  • Annette RuggieroAnnette Ruggiero Palm CoastMember Posts: 208
    edited 27 February, 2006
    For both of them it would be the new digital camera. Dad got mom one for Christmas and it is their first ever. Their having a little to much fun with it though “Every time I turn around I get a flash in my eye” I’m hoping their going to get over that soon!
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My Human has one of those iPod things. And a computer. My Human wants a digital camera so she can take more pictures of me and post them on Catster. Elsewhere in my kingdom there are a PlayStation and an XBox. I am not sure what the PlayStation and XBox are for but they are quite comfortable to sleep next to, mol.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    bump