Fun Forums...

Chrissie KamprathChrissie Kamprath Member Posts: 41
edited 2 June, 2007 in Plus Friendly
Hi everyone! I've been on Catster for a few weeks now, but just started to explore communities and forums. I was so busy working and decorating my page - which was so fun! I was wondering if you guys could share some of your favorite communities or forums? I can't wait to make some more fur-friends! O and one more question - I have noticed when scrolling through some of the cat pages many cats have been in photo contest. Are these contest posted through forums, or on Catster's home page? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just a kitten. he he.

Comments

• Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 2 June, 2007
    Hi Kratos, welcome to Catster! You sure are handsome! I like to hang out at the Late Late Show. It's a good place to hang out really late at night 10 or 11pm Catster time. It's in the "What I love about Catster" forum. And during the day I like to go to the Moo Boo Club which is in the "Party Time & Virtual Playdates" forum. If you're asking about the cats that have "I'm entered in Catster's 2006 World's Coolest Dog and Cat Show!" those are sponsored by Catster. There is one every year. Hope to see you around! Purrs, Gimli and Family