Hello, my fellow Meowers...I'm Calvin!

Tara Steinke-BehreandtTara Steinke-Behreandt MenashaMember Posts: 2
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Hi guys, my name is Calvin, I'm 5 months old and I live in Wisconsin, the land of cheese. (Not so many mousies though, unfortunately.) My brother Stewie and I could really use some kitty friends! We both really like the computer - personally, I prefer batting at the mouse pointer while my Mom is trying to type an email. Either way, we'd both love some friends. Check us out!

Comments

• RH MerwinRH Merwin KnoxvilleMember Posts: 207
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hi, Calvin! Welcome to Catster-you'll love it here. Me n' my buds will be sending you friend requests so be on the lookout!
  • Tina MillicanTina Millican Pell CityMember Posts: 12,008
    Hi Calvin! You sure are cute! Welcome to Catster! Big friend request headed your way!
  • Karen HollandKaren Holland BrookvilleMember Posts: 833
    Hi Calvin ~~ welcome to Catster. My group is sending you a friends request. We think you will like it here! Harry & Co.
  • Andra WadasAndra Wadas BedminsterMember Posts: 3
    Hello there little Calvin, you are so cute . Boy it was so long ago when I was that small. I am also new to Catster so I am sending a friend request to you. I hope you have as much fun as I have been having so far.
  • Pichan KittycatPichan Kittycat in a BoxMember Posts: 71
    hi Calvin! you're 1 month older than me! ^_^ hope you have a great time here at Catster!