Teddi Sue has been found!!!

Elizabeth BoneskeElizabeth Boneske NeenahMember Posts: 961
edited 5 June, 2007 in Plus Friendly
For those of you who have heard of Teddi Sue\'s wonderful story...rejoice!!! T.S. has been found! I don\'t have all of the details yet, but I\'ll be posting them here ASAP. If you haven\'t heard Teddi Sue\'s story go to her Dogster page ;c;|$|;c;|$|;c;|$|;c; Also, I\'m making \"Found : Teddi Sue!\" Pictures! I have some spare time on my paws, and have been wanting to do some work with this stuff. The picture would just be of you, holding a \"Found: Teddi Sue\" poster. My primary picture and Twitch\'s are my examples Just pawmail me the number of your picture, and I\'ll get to work. ;P;P;P;P;P;P

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 June, 2007
    Woohoooooooo we were also soooo happy and excited to hear of Teddi Sue's safe return to her Mom and family. We helped out with her group sending pmails etc. I would love a picture if you have the time. I dont mind which of my pics you want to use. Whichever is the easiest. Thanks. WELCOME HOME TEDDI SUE ;P

Bruce The Boss

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 4 June, 2007
    Wow, that is pawsome news. We didn't know about Teddi Sue but have just read through her diary. What a awful time for her family. Are there any details on how and where she was found??
  • Elizabeth BoneskeElizabeth Boneske NeenahMember Posts: 961
    edited 4 June, 2007
    Diego, I'll send you the p-mail D'Ann sent our group. And I'd be happy to make one for you, Bruce!
  • Elizabeth BoneskeElizabeth Boneske NeenahMember Posts: 961
    edited 4 June, 2007
    Here's Teddi Sue's return story (from the messages of the Teddi Sue group): FROM: ♥The Tater Tots! Subject: Mommy's goin' to Seattle...... Sent: Sat Jun 2 Message: This is The Tater Tots woofin' here cuz Mommy has to go to sleep early tonight! Some guy called her and told her that Teddi Sue is living with a girl named Jessica who lives on Beacon Hill in Seattle. He told Mommy that about 6 weeks (or so ) ago a couple of guys found a puppy locked in a cage (a blue-gray pet carrier!) just sitting in a parking lot in Auburn. These guys had to get rid of the puppy so "Marcos" told them he would take her and find her a home. Marcos is a pet groomer. Sooooooo, Marcos told Mommy he gave her to Jessica as a birthday gift, as Jessica's Chihuahua had previously been stolen! Jessica never got her dog back so he wanted to give her this puppy. She has had the puppy now for several weeks. Marcos got a little bit cryptic and elusive about the whole story, but he said the puppy IS Teddi Sue. Mommy is convinced that he knows. He described her collar, the pet carrier and the shirt and little bone that was in the carrier! Jessica told Mommy about the white spot on Teddi Sue's chest and her eyebrows! Mommy will meet with Jessica in Seattle at around noon tomorrow. (Sunday) As soon as Mommy sees the puppy she will call a friend and let her know if it is Teddi Sue or not. The friend will make a post here in the group right away to let ya all know! Woooohoooooo!!!!!!! Mommy's going to drive a diffrerent car to Seattle! NOT the CAMRY!!!!!!! Let's all PRAY SO HARD for this to be our girl!!!!!!! We'll woof to ya just AS SOON AS WE PAWSSIBLY CAN!!!!!! *big, huge , gigantic smiles and tons of hugs fur all our furiends* Woof, woof, Arooooooh!!!!!!!! - Penny Ann, Zelda Marie and Link ----------------------------- FROM: Rocky Subject: Ok I am talking with DAnn Sent: Sun Jun 3 Message: Hi all PRAY HARD PRAY PRAY!!!! Dee here~ just spoke to DAnn in route she was close to the exit.....standing by......... I will jump on as soon as it is confirmed... PRAY LIGHT A CANDLE.....I am ready to jump through my skin!!!! Daina & I are just gonna grab her and HUG DAnn....I called Daina we have some money from donations to give her which will help with gas....................PAWS CROSSED and remember this is ALL DUE TO POWER OF THE PAW! Dee ----------------------------- FROM: ♥ Sassy ♥ Subject: TEDDI SUE IS WIYH HER MOM RIGHT NOW!!!!!! Sent: Sun Jun 3 Message: D'Ann just called and guess who is sitting on her lap this very second? Auroooooooooooooo! Teddi Sue is healthy and was well taken care of by the nice lady. D'Ann wanted me to convey to everyone how much she loves you for all your hard work and when she gets home she will be posting herself. Good job all! ----------------------------- FROM: Rocky Subject: YEAH!!! ON my way to have lunch with DANN Sent: Sun Jun 3 Message: ON my way!!!!!!!! Got Camera!!!! ----------------------------- FROM: Rocky Subject: D'ann just left! Sent: Sun Jun 3 Message: Hey Gang! This is Dee - D'ann just left, on her way back to Oregon with some precious cargo. We had a lovely lunch and Teddi Sue got to play with Mabelline in the back yard. Teddi Sue is Soooooo happy to see her mommy and we are just thrilled that she has found her way home. We took ToNs of pictures and will update soon. Love to you all, D ----------------------------- FROM: Rocky Subject: Hi All! Got pics of D'Ann & Teddi Sue on my page! Sent: Sun Jun 3 Message Here are some pics of us! I was crying before I walked into the door. It was a GREAT to FINALLY meet them both! POWER OF THE PAW made all this happen so GROUP HUG!! Thank you to the BEST ~ Diana for all you did!! Enjoy! Smiles ~ Dee ----------------------------- FROM: Teddi Sue*HOME!!!* Subject: Hi everyone! *huge grin* Sent: Mon Jun 4 Message Hi Fwiends!!!!!! I'm home now! Thank you all fur lookin' fur me! Mommy's makin' me go to bed now. She wants me to cuddle by her cheek jes' like 'the old days'! I'll be woofin' ya tomorrow! I love you all a billion tons! Mmmmmmwah! G'night! ----------------------------- FROM: Teddi Sue*HOME!!!* Subject: woof ya soon! Sent: Mon Jun 4 Message Mommy has to take the broken Camry to the Allstate office so they will see 'bout fixin' it. THEN she will let us woof ALL DAY!!!!!! We are SOOOOOO anxious to woof to ya all! (((((HUG)))) Teddi Sue ----------------------------- We are still so excited and happy fur you, Teddi Sue! ;c;|$|;c;|$|;c;|$|;c;
  • Jan ArmstrongJan Armstrong Member Posts: 6,559
    edited 4 June, 2007
    :P :P :P :P :P :P There are just no words or pics to describe. |:| :-#
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 4 June, 2007
    This is such awesome news!!!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeeeeeeeeee ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 4 June, 2007
    Pawsome ending. I hope the girl that was taking care of Teddi Sue gets her own fur baby one day. Teddi Sue was lucky to have such a great temporary mommy and a wonderful furever mommy. ;c;
  • Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 4 June, 2007
    Terrific news!!!!!!Makes me and my family purrr with happiness.
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 4 June, 2007
    What a great story with a great happy ending! I know how upset I'd be if someone took off with my kit (Mystery). My mommy and I would be so freaked out! Congrats in getting Teddi back safe and sound. Tuesday
  • Heidi HessenHeidi Hessen Acworth/KennesawMember Posts: 975
    edited 5 June, 2007
    We are all very very very glad that Teddi Sue is back home with her family! What a scary thing to have happen!::o Mom could hardly wrap her brain around that one....We send purrs and good thinks and dances of joy!!!|$|
  • Jenna LuskJenna Lusk Pacific NWMember Posts: 2,034
    edited 5 June, 2007
    We signed the petition to get news coverage for Teddi Sue. I can't believe she's home with her mommy now! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
    edited 5 June, 2007
    What great news. We followed the story from the time if first appeared but hadn\'t heard anything for a while and were reallly worried Teddi Sue would be gone furever. Mommy let out a little scream when she saw the title of this thread and we are all so happy. Mommy is kinda sad for Jessica though since she probably got attached to Teddi Sue in those six weeks. Why don\'t we find Jessica a new puppy from Dogster that needs a home. She sure sounds like she\'d be a good mommy and we know there are lots of doggies who need a furever home. Could we make this happen? Mommy doesn\'t know, but it sure sounds like a good idea. Congratulations Teddi Sue on getting through your ordeal and getting back home to your mommy. |$||$| Mama Kitty and family
  • Elaine MichalElaine Michal Colonial HeightsMember Posts: 10,144
    edited 5 June, 2007
    I agree with you Mama Kitty, Jessica should have her own fur-baby. I heard that when she had Teddi Sue, she house trained her, socialized her with cats and got her all of her shots. A very responsible two legger that would make a great mommy for some poor little homeless pup.
  • Kim WashburnKim Washburn LouisvilleMember Posts: 1,057
    edited 5 June, 2007
    Wow. She really does sound like a \"keeper\". How can we find out if she wants a pup of her very own? Then, how can we make it happen if she does? My mommy said she\'d be willing to do some work to get Jessica a pup for doing such a good job with Teddi Sue. Of course the main thing is to find out if Jessica wants a pup. That\'s the number one rule when getting an animal for someone else, at least according to mommy, and she is very picky when the to-be owner isn\'t readily involved. She says it can spell disaster, but I think Jessica sounds like she\'d enjoy having a pup of her very own again. Maybe we could collect money for the adoption fees, if there are any. Mommy doesn\'t visit dogster and has so many kitties in our area she tries to find homes for that she\'s never looked here on Catster to see how adoptions are handled. I guess I better tell her to get moving and find out! :) Would anycat or anydog like to help us? Mama Kitty
  • Elizabeth BanchiElizabeth Banchi MorristownMember Posts: 3,382
    edited 5 June, 2007
    We're so glad Teddi Sue's been found! |^|