To All My Freinds.

Sandie PiperSandie Piper KamloopsMember Posts: 584
edited 7 June, 2007 in Plus Friendly
Hello Eveycat: This is Udweiser and on behalf of my Mommy and family, I would lke to say sorry that we haven't been around much. mom is now getting used to long hours at her new job and we are going to so up more. Even if it is every second day for now. We hope our friends sre still with us and we really feel bad. Really bad that we have neglected everyone and our groups too. Welove Catster and all the great kitties here. Thanks for listening and lets have some fun! Hugs, Buddy

Comments

• Margaret ThibaultMargaret Thibault TopekaMember Posts: 4,326
    edited 7 June, 2007
    You know what Budweiser, almost every kittie here can tell you the same thing. Mom has been busy at work, not extra hours but just lots to do and tired. So we come home and just don\'t get as much computer time as we would like. I think we are as important as bills and such but Mom doesn\'t think so. So welcome back and we will see you when you have the chance and when I can trick my mom into leaving the room and the computer on for me. :^: