Spoiled Rotten Cats Club!

Amber MunirAmber Munir Member Posts: 4,166
We spoiled "brats" deserve our own club! Any cat that's spoiled rotten may join in at any time! Do you do things that no one else would get buy with? Does your mommy or daddy give you everything you want? Are you spoiled rotten from it? Then this is your place to be! Mommy's always telling me that I'm spoiled. She gives me a cuddle inthe morning before she goes to school, makes my grandma cuddle me at noon, Mommy cuddles me when she gets back from school, cuddles me at dinner time, and cuddles me before she goes to school. She brags about me to everyone. I've done my "thing" in the sink instead of the litter pan before, and Mommy always tells me she won't cuddle me for a while. Of course, being as amazing as I am, that vow doesn't last long. I always get cuddled within minutes. I'm irresistable!

Comments

• KittymomKittymom MiltonMember Posts: 266 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My now-forever Mom & Dad have spoiled me soooooo bad. I get whatever I want, or whatever they think I might like. I get lovin's so much I'm surprised my fur hasn't been rubbed off. When humans tell Mom how spoiled I am, she tells them "Askem's not spoiled, just well loved". LOL I don't think I could ever have it any better anywhere else.
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I guess it's just the way you look at it, or the way your "staff" (owners) look at it! I think I'm not really "spoiled" but "well-loved." I get brushed a lot, in fact, Grandma always wants to either brush me or give me a treat when she comes over. But that's what Grandmas are for! Every once in a while I get human food like Cheez-Its, chicken and cheese, and (very rarely) I even get a lick or two of milk! Mommy's always doting on me (except lately since she started that new "job" of hers) and she used to pet me so much, it became sickening. Now that she's working things have changed, though. She's usually busy at work, then when she comes home, she pays some attention to me, and then she goes on the computer (and boots me off!)
  • Robyn LesoskyRobyn Lesosky CincinnatiMember Posts: 5,076
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh I'm extremely spoiled. Mommy and daddy are always telling me so. They shower me with so much love and attention and I can never get enought!