Help: I keep going to my litter box...

Judy LinJudy Lin New YorkMember Posts: 33
edited 13 June, 2007 in Cat Health
Help mom's freaking out. I keep going to my litter box but when mom checks it nothing seems out of the ordinary -- I'm not crying out in pain, there is no blood and I'm going to the bathroom fine. This is not normal behavior from me but I've done this once before a few months ago. Mom took me to the vet and he gave me tests and said everything seemed fine. He did give mom Clavamox in case I continue the behavior because that would be a good indicator of UTI. I haven't done it for months though. Do you think mom should give me the Clavamox now?

Comments

• Cathy AudorffCathy Audorff Janesville, WisMember Posts: 3,812 ✭✭
    edited 12 June, 2007
    Sounds like it might be a UTI, but the best bet is probably another visit to the vet to make sure it isn't something else. It's probably not good to give medication unless you are quite sure it's a UTI and not something else, as all meds can have side effects. We'll be purring for you. Please keep us posted.
  • Sharon BraatenSharon Braaten Great BarringtonMember Posts: 842
    edited 13 June, 2007
    I know it sucks to go to the vet, but I think it is the best idea. Let us know what happens!