Check your catmail: "still working on"?

Susie, Mike Yang, VeldboerSusie, Mike Yang, Veldboer VancouverMember Posts: 4,115
edited 25 January, 2006 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
Hello, I noticed that I have some messages in the "still working on" folder. These are the ones I've already replied and sent. Why are they in this folder? Does it mean they weren't sent? Is there a way to find out which messages I have replied, and which I haven't? Thanks! Nemo

Comments

• Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    In order for those catmails to disappear, you have to delete them after you read and respond to them. Next to the mail, there is a picture of a gargage pail. If you click on that, it will delete your mail and "still working on" will be gone.
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Also, on your catmail main page, you can click on, I think it says, "see mail you've sent". That will show you all of the catmails you've sent out and you can delete those if you choose also.
  • Susie, Mike Yang, VeldboerSusie, Mike Yang, Veldboer VancouverMember Posts: 4,115
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Meow Daphne, Thank you for the response! My mailbox is quite simple. I only see from, to, subject, sent, reply, trash, and block user. I think it\'s because I don\'t have Catster Plus. Looks like I will have to subscribe to Catster Plus soon. Thanks! Nemo
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes the "Sent Mail" option is a Plus thing.