ID Tags

2»

Comments

• Melanie SkeensMelanie Skeens Member Posts: 25
    edited 16 September, 2009
    I used to be allowed to walk around the yard all i wanted until i stayed out all night 2 days ago, my mama was so worried about she cried and cried and barely slept. she decided the best she can do was to order me a collar that is harder to get off and my very first ID tag. She got the ones that they sell at petco that have a 1-800 that is open 24/7 to report found animals like us. that way our own address will not be there for all to see. You may want to mention to your mommies and daddies.
  • Julie BennettJulie Bennett TorontoMember Posts: 280
    Check it out! We got our new id tags and beastie bands. We think we are quite fashionable. Mommy said that they were even cuter than she thought and that they are really nice quality. Go to my page and my brother's page to have a look. Unfortunately you cannot see the beastie band collars because of our fur. The only thing that Mommy is going to have to change is the rings that attach the tags to collar, they are much too large and hang down low. My brother Marvin is skilled enough that he can grab the tag and pull it with his teeth. He almost got his collar off this way because it stretchs out. Unfortunately he stretched it out enough that he caught the collar in his mouth, not good. The lesson here is if you get the beastie bands make sure that you cannot grab the tag! Note to Pete That sounds like a good idea, we are microchipped too but if we got lost at night nobody could have us scanned until the next day. So Mommy put the 24 petwatch number on our id tags!
  • Jillian PoritzkyJillian Poritzky Coral GablesMember Posts: 793
    Hi! I think your tag is the same one we all wear. Mine is green with a paw print on it, but KitKat has a pink one with a mouse on it. They are made of metal with an enamel overlay. Mum gets them from coldnosewarmheart.com or red dingo. We think they\'re very stylin\'! Love, Tyler xxx