Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Valentine Party!

2»

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sophie girl, go for it. Sweetie know what she is doing, believe me. She found me my girl.
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, Toby ... that Sweetie is a talented kit, no doubt! She's definitely found her true calling! *singing* Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make me a match, Find me a find, catch me a catch Matchmaker, Matchmaker Look through your book, And make me a perfect match
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *blushes* Awwwwwww you guys!! You're toooo much!! heehee But I like it!! Alrighty Sophie m'dear, lets see what I can do. *grins the famous mischievious grin*
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I love watching you work sweetie,you are so cute!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    PARTY!!!!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello ,there will be a Valentine Party,so hurry up and ask your crush or loved one to join you for the party.And share the most romatic night of the year with them. Where:The MOO BOO CLUB When:All day on February 14th Awards: MOO BOO I LOVE YOU SONG OR POEM CONTEST: Every cat can enter a poem or song to deticate it to their loved one and all cats get one vote for the best poem or song,they can cat-mail me there pick.The winner will get a rosette.I will open a forum for song or poem entries. MOST MOO BOO SPIRT AWARD: And as always DJ BOO and I will choose the cat with the most MOO BOO Spirt!And they will also get a Rosette. Remember:The Moo Boo club, is a very friendly place and it will stay that way,so if you are looking for a good time with friends and loved ones,please join us at the moo boo club on the 14th. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!! Remeber: If you have a Seceret Crush and are to nervous to invited them,just let me or sweetie know and we can invited them to the Valentine Party and let them know they have a seceret admirer and can give them a personal message from you. Hope to see you all there.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm so happy to see it's an all day event. I always feel bad going to parties that only start in the evening since my lovely Circles can never join me because of the time difference between us. Hopefully we'll be able to make this one
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Only 15 days to go....yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee If any cat has a song request/dedication they would like me and the C-Street Band to play at the party just drop me or Momma (new female vocalist) a pmail and let us know.

Bruce The Boss

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I hope everycat has been busy writing poems and songs for their loved ones, or for those they 'would like' to be their loved ones...He he he. *winks*

Bruce The Boss