Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

All Calico Kitties Welcome!

Comments

• Lori BanchiLori Banchi MorristownMember Posts: 20
    edited 6 June, 2007
    Hello all you beautiful calicos! I'm Minnie. May I have a salmon pattie? |^|
  • Kaye BradyKaye Brady Garner NCMember Posts: 41,548
    edited 8 June, 2007
    Why yes, I hope you like them, I like to dabble in the kitchen. I hope you had a wonderful day Minnie, such a lovely Calico you are. Meows and purrs, Sunshine
  • Elizabeth BanchiElizabeth Banchi MorristownMember Posts: 3,382
    edited 10 June, 2007
    Hi Sunshine and Minnie! Mmm, salmon. :)
    edited 10 June, 2007
    Hello Tank, Enjoy your day?
    edited 14 June, 2007
    Hello Sunshine! I'm having a good day. :)
  • Robyn LesoskyRobyn Lesosky CincinnatiMember Posts: 5,076
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Meow! Hello I'm a calico too, may I join in the fun??
    edited 16 June, 2007
    Such a lovely sweet thing you are, Callie would like a snack, I brought in some delicious tuna salad.
    edited 17 June, 2007
    Thank you Sunshine! I would love a bit of tuna salad! It sounds delicious!
    edited 17 June, 2007
    Hello Callie! Happy Father's Day everycat. :D
    edited 17 June, 2007
    Hello there Tank!!! How are you today?:-h
    edited 17 June, 2007
    Hope effurryone had a wonderful Father's Day! Meows and purrs, Sunshine Tank :-h Callie :-h Effurryone :-h
    edited 18 June, 2007
    My sisters & I gave our dad a card! Mom signed it for us but it was from us kitties! Hello Sunshine!:-h
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 20 June, 2007
    Hi efurryone! Sure has been a while since Ive been in here.
    edited 22 June, 2007
    Hello Aprill such a lovely calico you are! I have a question for everyone...meowmy is fostering some kittens, one is definitely a calico, the other well, we are debating...some say she is a torti with white feet, others are saying if she has white then she is a calico....I will put their pictures on my page tomorrow (Friday) and maybe you lovely kitty's can help decide. Purrs, Sunshine
  • edited 22 June, 2007
    I don't knoe if I am a calico or torite help I fellow cat out here give her an answer please.:D
    edited 22 June, 2007
    Good morning everycat!!!! Happy Fuurrriday!
    edited 22 June, 2007
    Hello all....if you go to my page and scroll down, our new foster babes pictures are at the bottom - Twix, definitely a calico, Biscuit - an orange tabby point, the question is with Blaze - Torti with white or calico? I was told a torti is a black base with browns and golds and such but no white, where as a calico is a white kitty with multi color splotches...(dilutes have gray where black would be)....I have to make their records, what would you classify Blaze as???? Meowmy says they look like they could be my babes, heheheh, well that would be a miracle since I had "the operation" when I was 3 months old. :))
    edited 22 June, 2007
    Peppy, I would say you would be a torti (tortoishell) and a lovely one at that....torti's and calli's usually stick together (no pun intended dear lil Callie).... It is getting late here on the east coast so we are going to bed...maybe I can fix some muffins with cream for breakfast tomorrow for anyone who wants some! Purrrs to all, Sunshine
  • Carol HeartburgCarol Heartburg Desert Cities, Palm SpringsMember Posts: 4,894
    edited 28 June, 2007
    Hello Calico-Cuties!! My name is \"Patches\", and I live in So-Cal, about 20 miles N. of Palm Springs, in the Mts. I notice that this Forum Link is still \"active\", so I thought I\'d join in! I am 14 yrs young, and I only have 3 toes, on one of my back feet. (I started out with 4, but Momma stepped on my foot, and broke the toe, and it got infected, and had to \"go\"...) Hang on, my little \"Angel\" Cousin, \"Dinky\" is here also, and she wants to get into this conversation, also!
    edited 28 June, 2007
    Hi Peppy!! You look alot like \"Me\", and I am a \"Blue-Cream Dilute\" Tortie. My Meowmie was a Gray Tabby Kitty, and my Twin Brother, \"D.C.\" is solid Black! I am one of Patches\' Angel-Sisters, also! (I am the kitty at the upper side of the picture, and the Gray kitty is my Meowmie, \"Malone\")
    edited 28 June, 2007
    Hello Pretty Kitties! My name is \"Dinky\", and I am Patches\' \"Angel\" Cousin. I used to be her best friend, but someone accidently took me for a ride in their Motorhome, about 13 yrs ago, and Momma was very saddened by this. I am a very, very Pretty Calico, I have a Heart-shaped Black mark down the center of my nose/forehead, and 3 perfectly round spots on one of my back legs. I look a little like a \"Harlequin\", my markings are so strange, like a little \"Quilt\"! Momma once suggested that someone with the camera/equipment to do so, should download all the pretty Calicoes Photos, and make a picture of a \"Patchwork Quilt\" out of it...(Sort of like those picture-within-a-picture type of puzzles!) Wouldn\'t that be Outstanding??? Momma would try to do this herself, but does not know quite how to do so, and doesn\'t have a Digital Camera... Anyone out there up for this sort of \"project\"???
    edited 28 June, 2007
    Hey, Sunshine! I say, "Why Worry" about what coloring Miss Blaze is?? She is a very Beautiful little Baby, and that is all that matters!! To me, she is "Both", but then, so am I!! They are all very Beautiful little Kitties! Your Mom is very nice to Foster babies. We have 5 "Earth" kitties in our Family, and 4 "Angel" kitties. Momma would have more, if there was more room here, but we live in a 12' x 48' one-bedroom trailer, and have to be separated, 3/2, as we all do not get along. (It keeps the "peace" here!) We are known as the "Fuzzy-Butted Gang"!!
    edited 28 June, 2007
    Hey, Sunshine! I say, "Why Worry" about what coloring Miss Blaze is?? She is a very Beautiful little Baby, and that is all that matters!! To me, she is "Both", but then, so am I!! They are all very Beautiful little Kitties! Your Mom is very nice to Foster babies. We have 5 "Earth" kitties in our Family, and 4 "Angel" kitties. Momma would have more, if there was more room here, but we live in a 12' x 48' one-bedroom trailer, and have to be separated, 3/2, as we all do not get along. (It keeps the "peace" here!) We are known as the "Fuzzy-Butted Gang"!!
    edited 29 June, 2007
    MOL! :)) I love that , \"the fuzzy butted gang\" oh that is just too cute. It really doesn\'t matter to meowmy either, she thinks they are adorable, but she wants to make sure their records are correct. There are actually 6 of us that live here permanent and meowmy has 4 fosters, the kittens are staying with grandmeomy cause we don\'t have room here (also Chaos is visiting till he leaves for Davenport Iowa) We have 3 Angel Kitties that meowmy is working on getting on our page, we miss Meeko, Lil\'Bit and Baby. But we know that they watch over us.
    edited 29 June, 2007
    :-h Patches, one of my older sisfurs is named Patches....she likes to bathe all of us....we call her mama pat pat :)) we all luv her! Hello Molly....what a lovely dilute you are! :-h
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Hello everycat! Happy early 4th of July!!
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Happy 4th of July kitties! :-h
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy 4th of July to you all too! :D
    edited 8 July, 2007
    BUMP! And 600th post!
    edited 14 July, 2007
    Hello my fellow calicos? How is everyone today?