Rosettes and Treats not working??

AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
edited 19 January, 2006 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
I just left a Rosette for a sick friend, and it acted like it processed it, but it doesn\'t show on his page!!! It was subtracted from my total, too. That makes me hissy! Treat count doesn\'t go up, either, when I leave treats, though it acts like it\'s processing it. And mail hasn\'t been working right since yesterday. Anyone else having problems?

Comments

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WE have been having problems with mail all but it seems to be working alright now. Mom informed catster about the mail problem.
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, many functions went awry Wednesday evening, and some were going in and out...we're sure HQ in on it, so it's not your server. Hang on tight! Scooter, wait a bit, then you might ask HQ about your lost rosette...with a limit on the rosettes to give away, this is a tough one.
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes, we have been having problems too. We also are having a hard time getting past the 1st page of photo albums. We posted a dairy and it doesn't show up on the main page, only when you go into archives. Maybe it is gremlins...or the dogs...yeah...that's it...I think the dogs are up to no good!
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Some things seem to be better now. The Rosette finally showed up on my friend\'s page, while I was catnapping.
  • Julie MundellJulie Mundell Round RockMember Posts: 2
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I\'ve been having the same problem when trying to leave treats for my Catster pals. The treat count doesn\'t go up immediately, but if you close out of the page and go back into it again, I noticed that the treat shows up then. Very odd.
  • Anne WhitehurstAnne Whitehurst LongmontMember Posts: 5,024
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey! Do blame the dogs, not the Gremlins! Heh-heh. My Mommie had trouble getting mail the other day--it actually had the nerve not to let us read a message from Baby! But it got sorted out, so maybe the Rosettes and treats will too.
  • Shannon BernardShannon Bernard Allegany Co.Member Posts: 269
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Funny you should ask, Scooter. The other day you asked me "did you give me all 600 of those treats yourself?" Well, they just wouldn't show up, so I just kept trying. When finally they did show up, all at once, there were 600 of them. MOL, no wonder my paw was tired. Somewhere in the depths of catster's database, there is a flea that keeps hopping around and bugging out the whole system, but it seems like nothing is really getting lost in there....like treats, rosettes, or pictures. They all pop back up eventually.
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awww, Lucy, you silly goose! I bet your paw WAS tired -- hope it feels better by now. I hope you were leaving "multiple" treats and not one at a time. Whew! That would really make for a tired paw. Thank you for all those treats. When I was trying to leave Rosettes yesterday morning, it was acting like I wasn't even connected to Catster (I got that message that says it can't find that url or whatever), and I almost tried doing it over again right away. I'm glad I didn't because the Rosettes later showed up! I could have given all my Rosettes to one kitty, if I had kept trying over and over!