I'm having random catster.com problems - anyone else??

Shawnee CShawnee C Danville, PAMember Posts: 181
edited 27 January, 2006 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
The pictures of my kittys in the forums are showing up HUGE... and when I go to my kitty's page there's no pictures at all - just one red x..... earlier I posted a forum topic and it never showed up??

Comments

• Brittni DiPatrizioBrittni DiPatrizio Member Posts: 729
    edited 27 February, 2006
    FINALLY !!! someone with the same problem as ME and my cousins... All my pics in my messaging center and corrall are showing up HUGE and all my pics on our pages are not showing up at ALL and the main pics are just one white box with an X. HQ HELP !! what is happening ???
  • Shannon BernardShannon Bernard Allegany Co.Member Posts: 269
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Everyone is having problems, on and off. I lost all the pics off my page the other night, then they all returned later. Now they are gone again. I have faith that they will be back! Never fear!
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My page just shows a little x instead of my photos. I hope they can fix it soon so everyone can see how handsome I am.
  • Brittni DiPatrizioBrittni DiPatrizio Member Posts: 729
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hi again guys.. our pages are working again so all of your should be working again soon.
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It's those dang catster fleas!!! Aaaaaaaaaaak!! Catster is working hard I am sure to exterminate them all, it's just gonna take a little time.
  • Charity JonesCharity Jones Valencia, San Fernando Valley,Member Posts: 423
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Whew! I'm glad it's just not us! Our mom is trying to post new primary pics of us for Valentines, but they keep appearing & disappearing on our pages! Hopefully, the pic of me is next to this post & it's not just a big old "x"! MOL
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, no. This morning you\'re a red \"X\" again, Jordan Elisabeth. I can\'t see you. Catster seems to be having it\'s morning problems again. They sure have a hard time waking up and getting things started working right. Maybe they\'re not stretching properly. I can\'t leave Rosettes this morning.
  • Shannon BernardShannon Bernard Allegany Co.Member Posts: 269
    edited 27 February, 2006
    MOL, Scooter...maybe they don't eat their Wheaties!
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Meows, I'm having problems with Catster, too. I can't read the newest posts in any of the forums :( I hope Caster fixes the problems soon.
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Merlin, we have this "flea" too. Try going to "last 10" instead of "last page." We call this the back-door method, and it has worked. We are sure things will all be in order soon, so we are making do this way!