Newbie Here, I would like to introduce my self...

Melissa DycheMelissa Dyche TrentonMember Posts: 49
edited 16 September, 2009 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
I am Katie! my meowmie Melissa is helping me type, my paws are a little big for the keyboard ; ) I am happy to have found such a cool Cat site, I am enjoying looking at all the beautiful pictures and stories. I hope to meet everyone here at Catster and make some friends. Purrs, Katie

Comments

• Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 16 September, 2009
    Hi Katie - Welcome to Catster. We sent you a friend request. We find so much good information here and its lots of fun to. I hope you enjoy. MeOW! - Diego
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    You're right, Katie, Catster is very cool! We enjoy it so much and think you will, too! We sent you a friend request also. *Hi, Diego!*
  • JANE STUTFIELDJANE STUTFIELD BERKELEYMember Posts: 2,203
    Hi Katie! We welcome you to Catster. It really is fun and you meet so many great cats without having to leave the comfort of your home. I'm sort of shy so this is really the only way I'm going to meet anybody. We just sent you a friendship request - hope you accept! Be sure to check out the Catster Groups and Forums - good info and lots of fun. Cheers! Kila, Jackson, and Oliver