Wish COCONUT Happy 20th Birthday - Jan. 23, 2006

2»

Comments

• D JD J Vancouver IslandMember Posts: 195 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy 20th Birthday Coconut! 20 birthday purrs for you... PURRRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR PURRRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR PURRRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR PURRRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR, PURRRRR and a tushy spank for good luck... SPANK! Have a wonderful day... stay warm! * I used to like getting tushy bounces... giggle*
  • Karin IrvineKarin Irvine Paisley, RenfrewshireMember Posts: 2
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Have a purrfect 20th birthday Coconut! :-) Hugs and Purrs from Scotland Mirren and Geddy
  • Susan MaguireSusan Maguire Member Posts: 3
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Dear Monsieur Coconut Happy 20th Birthday from Downunder. May you have all that your heart desires. Puuuuurrrrrs from Oz Reilly & Gussy
  • tiff anytiff any Member Posts: 260
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow! 20? Lucky kitty! Happy Birthday! ~from Vash and family
  • vicky delfossevicky delfosse BrusselsMember Posts: 5
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Coconut!! Ning wishes you lots of chicken and Sirikit wishes you lots of fun and games, Very Loud Purrrrrrrrs Ning and Sirikit
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy 20th Birthday to you, Happy 20th Birthday to you. Happy 20th birthday Dear Coconut, Happy 20th Birthday to you! Wow, we don't even have to sing How Old Are You Now? Purrs for many more to come!
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ♪ la la la . . . me me me . . . la la la . . . you you you . . . Ahem. Okay, ready for this? ♫ .. ♪ .. ♫ .. ♪ .. ♫ Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HANDSOME AND DASHING MONSIER COCONUT, Happy Birthday to you. And many moooooooorrrrrrrrrrrre! Woohoo. TWENTY! It already says "age 20" on your page....cool! Have a great day, coconut. Enjoy the chicken and the . . . you know. Scooter (or, "Scooter Pie in the Sky" to you, my friend)
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, today's the day! I've been thinking about you all morning and am wishing you the very best birthday! Chicken, tushy thumpin'....whatever floats yer boat. Have w0nderful day & millions more. Baby .....with a chorus from Truman, Coco (ick) and Ray
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Coconut!! I hope you get lots of goodies today. What a great birthday this is! Love, Louis
  • Sharon EvansSharon Evans Member Posts: 2,968
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy 20th Birthday dear Coconut! May you have much chicken today. Have a fun day. We love ya!!! Purrs- Ethan
  • Beth TheveBeth Theve ColumbusMember Posts: 27
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COCONUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From one Meezer to another, I wish you nothing but the bestest and happiest this year!! Congratulations on making it so long!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    On behalf of myself and my entire family - Sweetie, Magic, Lexington, Chloe, Callie, Domino, Inky, Patches, Twinkie, Sydney & Tiki. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR COCONUUUUUUT HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU!!!
  • Jennifer RobillardJennifer Robillard AtascaderoMember Posts: 39
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday, Coconut!!! From, me (Kat 3), Sara and Bogdan
  • leigh probulisleigh probulis middletownMember Posts: 41
    edited 27 February, 2006
    YOU GUYS AND PRETY GIRLS ARE THE BEST..I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY DAY AND I HAVE HAD CHICKEN ,LIVER CHICKEN THE OCCASIONAL TUSHY SPANKS...BEAT UP THE LIL GUY REALLY GOOD HAD HIM IN A FULL NELSON..MOMMY TRIED TO GET THAT PIC BUT WE WERE MOVING TO FAST..FEELING FRISKY TODAY WHIPPED AROUND THE HOUSE HAD BOTH THE YORKIES CHASING ME THEN LEAPED IN THE AIR TO THE COUCH...HEE HEE THAT CANT QUITE DO THAT (DOGS) .I FEEL SO LOVED..SCOOTER IN THE PIE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STARTING THIS..MOMMY IS KEEPING A TAB ON ALL MY FREINDS TO THANK..I FEEL A LITTLE TIPSY ON ALL THE LOVE...OOOHHHH I HEAR MOMMY OPENING A BAG OF CHIPS...I LOVE THEM RIGHT AFTER CHICKEN......REALLY...MONSIER COCONUT
  • Shannon BernardShannon Bernard Allegany Co.Member Posts: 269
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow, 20 years old? Really?!?! That's just....WOW! 20!!!! Phew. Happy Birthday, distinguished Coconut!
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday!!!!
  • KittymomKittymom MiltonMember Posts: 266 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy 20th Birthday Coconut. It's wonderful that you are so healthy and frisky at that age. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and wish you many more.
  • Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday! Kitty Kisses! --Kitty, Sunny, Kiwi, Gremlin, Calli, CJ, and Momma
  • leigh probulisleigh probulis middletownMember Posts: 41
    edited 27 February, 2006
    TO ALL MY FRIENDS THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND TIME SPENT SENDING ME ALL YOUR LOVE AND KIND BLESSINGS FOR MY BIRTHDAY..I WISH I COULD REPLY TO ALL OF YOU PERSONALY TO THANK YOU ONE AND ALL BUT MOMMY HAS BEEN REALLY LAZY LATELY IN HER REPLIES TO ALL MY LOVED ONES , BUT DONT TAKE IT AS AMYTHING LESS THAN MOMMY IS LAZY!!!! IF I COULD TYPE AWAY ON THIS THINGY YOU ALL WOULD BE SENT LOVE AND MEOAWS...".SCOOTER PIE IN THE SKY" MY BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL AMAZING FRIEND, HOW MUCH MORE CAN I BE BLESSED WITH YOU..WILLOW, MERCEDES,Louis LeBeau,Zoomie,VIJAY,BANDIT,SIMBA, PLEASE FORGIVE ME I KNOW I HAVE MISSED A TON OF YOU, I KNOW WHO YOU ALL ARE AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE NEW FRIEND REQUEST AND I PROMISE I WILL MAKE MOMMY BE MUCH MORE DILIGENT ABOUT WRITING TO ALL MY FRIENDS, WHAT IS A KITTY TO DO MOMMY HAS A NEW ADDICTION(MY SPACE) ANY OF YOU HEARD OF IT...HHMMPPHH WELL I BE CHANGING THAT ASAP...CHOW FOR NOW..FIREPLACE IS ON GETTING SLEEPY!!!!MONSIER COCONUT
2»