funniest/cutest cat name?

lucy Mcpiersonlucy Mcpierson Member Posts: 9
im trying to figure it out. post the funniest or cutest you\'ve heard online or out in the wild. theres this kitten in the neighbourhood (my pet persons friends) named CleoCATra thats witty, all things considered(its was made by a human after all!)

Comments

• edited 27 February, 2006
    I think my name is kinda silly. My parents found me as a stray, and I wasn\'t too clean. I had to wear a cone for a while (blast that thing!), and couldn\'t groom my behind properly. Soooo, Mom decided to remind me of this by giving me the full name \"Miss Penelope Muddbottom.\" She thinks it\'s funny and cute. I think it\'s embarassing. :|
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lots of purrsons think that my name is cute and funny too. They keep saying. "Whoever heard of a cat called Mouse"
  • Candy JCandy J SpringfeildMember Posts: 35
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My mom's mom ( which would be my grandma) named me because she thought I was a duck. I had a ball that sounded like a duck I guess. well Thats how I got daisy and dukes my mom loved the original show duke of hazzard
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey, that's cute! Whenever I hear Daisy Dukes, I think about those short shorts those girls used to wear on Three's Company! Anyway, I heard of a cat named Eartha Kat after Catwoman. My name isn't bad either. My Mommy named me that cuz I squeaked alot when she first brought me home. It is kind of cutesy, but it's better than Brownie, my original name.
  • Ida Gottgens-SyfrettIda Gottgens-Syfrett GainesvilleMember Posts: 102
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My mommy\'s parents have a cat named Mouse, too! I\'ve never met another cat named mouse, though. I also think my name is pretty funny. My mommy got it and my brother\'s name from the tv show Sex and the City.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    I think Cleocatra is a good name!
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I once lived with a cat named dinglehopper.