Grisu\' the big hunter is cat of the week!!!

Anja R- D'AmbrosioAnja R- D'Ambrosio MapleMember Posts: 668
edited 27 June, 2007 in Cat of the Day & Week
Wow!! My fatso brother Grisu' is cat of the week!! Oh boy,i will never hear the end of it...but i have to say,he deserves it!! After all,he comes from a very good looking furfamily!!!!!!!!!!!:D:)):D:))!!! CONGRATS,big stomach!!!=;=;

Comments

• Anja R- D'AmbrosioAnja R- D'Ambrosio MapleMember Posts: 668
    edited 21 June, 2007
    So proud of you,big boy!! Your little sis Cleo is very happy for you!!! LOVE YOU!!;c;;c;;c;
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 21 June, 2007
    Grisu - Looking good on the homepage!!! Congratulations ;c;;c; Enjoy your big week! |:|
    edited 21 June, 2007
    WOW!! Great honor,for my big bro!! I am so proud of you too!!! Can we have lasagna to celebrate tonight,mom?!?!?=;=;
  • edited 22 June, 2007
    Congratulations Grisu!
  • Joanne LeeJoanne Lee LiverpoolMember Posts: 1,565
    edited 22 June, 2007
    Grisu!!!! OMC you made it!!! you made it!!! HUGE Conacts good pal Yipeeeeeeee;P;P;P love your pals Smudge and Bob xxxxx
  • edited 22 June, 2007
    *thinking, is it safe to approach* *he's big, but I think he's nice* *okay* CONGRATULATIONS, Grisu' !!!! be bop! cole & jacques
    edited 22 June, 2007
    Hey Jacques..you are right,i am big but very nice!! Don't be scared!! I am always happy to welcome new friends,so welcome aboard!! Plus,with those eyes of yours,you would melt an iceberg and get everyone to do as you please!! You are gorgeous!! And many thanks to you and Cole for the rosette and for stopping by! Grisu' the big hunter loves you,guys!! =;=;=;
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 24 June, 2007
    Grisu! You are my catfamily too =) Congrats on being the CAT OF THE WEEK!!! ;P;P;P;P;P;P YAY! ~Jet Giotto~
  • Diana GabaldonDiana Gabaldon PortlandMember Posts: 5,607
    edited 25 June, 2007
    ;c;;c;;c;Congratulations Grisu! ;c;;c;;c;
  • Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
    edited 25 June, 2007
    Congrats Grisu!! :D
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 25 June, 2007
    ;c;;c;;c; CONGRATULATIONS;c;;c;;c; |^|GRISU|^| ;c;;c;;c; ALFIE
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 25 June, 2007
    ALL RIGHT!! CONGRATULATIONS GRISU~:h: COTW~ A GREAT HONOR~ ENJOY YOUR WEEK! |:| WALLY
  • Robin BlewRobin Blew San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,063 ✭✭
    edited 26 June, 2007
    :-h Grisu!! My handsome friend and mighty hunter!!! :h: Many, many concatulations to you!! CAT OF THE WEEK!!! =D> I love you my friend and am so very proud of you!! %:D% ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;;c; Love you!! *blows kisses to Grisu*
    edited 26 June, 2007
    =; Grisu!! Dude!! You are the man!! =D>=D>=D>=D> Concatulations on being cat of the week!! We are all so proud of you!! :h::h::h: Enjoy your special week!! |bb| ;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P;P
    edited 26 June, 2007
    %:D% Grisu!! The big man is finally recognized!! =D>%:D%=D> Concatulations to the Grisu the mighty hunter!! We're so proud to be your friends, Mr. Cat of the Week!! :D Enjoy your special week. We love you, big guy!! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
  • edited 26 June, 2007
    Hi Grisu...I watched your cat video and you are a big and very handsome cat, and am happy for you for being cat of the week. Please be carefull playing near that busy street because that is how I got run over by a car. Watch out for those cars! It was no fun being run over by a car.
    edited 26 June, 2007
    :-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h:-h Yay!! Grisu!! Mighty hunter!! We bow to your strength and skill!! :h::h::h::h::h::h::h: Many concatulations on being Cat of the Week!! =D> We are all going to catch extra mice in honor of your special week!! |bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb||bb|
    edited 26 June, 2007
    Dear friends at catster,my week as the diva cat of the moment is almost over..but i will never forget the incredible display of affection and friendship i had this past few days.. Mom and i are desperately trying to thank each and any of you,wonderful kitties,that sent me rosettes,stars,request of friendship..it will take a while,you are so many,but be patience,we will get to each of you... Because any of you is special to me,ad because you really embraced me,21 pounds and all!! I thank also the great people at catster that selected me...i really never thought i could be COTW,there are so many more deserving cats here,so many great stories,so many beautiful faces...so,thanks a lot,i do consider it an honor!! I am overwhelmed by the love...and so is mom!!! To all of you,THANKS!! Grisu' the big hunter loves all of you!!|:||:||:||:|
  • Roxann RobbinsRoxann Robbins Member Posts: 3,268
    edited 26 June, 2007
    *embraces all 21 pounds* Just be careful and don't fall on me! ~Jet Giotto~
  • edited 27 June, 2007
    Oh brother you think this cat has just won an acadamy award. Hey...I am 18 lbs. of lean, mean alley cat. I would own that chubby mamma\'s boy of a cat....MOL! Here boy! Come and play with Leo...MOL!