Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

::Senior kittys meeting room number 2::

MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
No matter what I do I can not read any of the posts for the last hour or so. So lets try starting again shall we. **paws crossed**

Comments

• tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Is there still a problem with Catster? I'm just coming back on for a little while before Mom goes to work.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, this is a new room! :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    meow, testing 1 2 3
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Testing testing 1 2 3

Bruce The Boss

• MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    O very funny you guys. Well at least I can read the posts now. Welcome to number 2.
  • Taylor WebsterTaylor Webster DFWMember Posts: 8,065
    edited 27 February, 2006
    i am going to take pics of kippy
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Henry!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Good idea Muffin, I think the last thread was getting a bit overloaded. How is everycat

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh good Kipper, I look forward to seeing your pictures. Doing fine Henry :)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Any news from Twinkie *winks*

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Great, We should be seeing pics of Kipper soon then. Have you heard from Twinkie yet Tigger? And Henry are you and your family all well?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Not yet, but I'll let you know what happens one way or the other. Did you get my p-mail?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh yes Tigger, I got your pmail thanks, and I have told Mum she needs to reply asap!!! She's been working longer hours the last few days *sighs*. I don't think Twinkie and her family are on every day. Bruce is very friendly with Inky (Twinkie's sister) , she is one of Bruce's young ladies!!! *sighs again* Sometimes it takes Inky a few days to reply to a pmail, but I am sure Twinkie will be in touch soon!!! *winks* Oh we are all doing very well thanks Muffin, it's turned a bit cold here again today.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Yes those infernal jobs that our humans have! Takes time away from the all-important task of keeping us kitties content :) I didn't know that Inky was one of Bruce's ladies. Wow! He's one popular guy!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I don't know if she's back yet or not but yesterday Sweetie was saying that Inky had gone out and not come back. They were all really worried, They were talking about it over at the late show. Sometimes we pop over there and have a read. I hope she is alright. Tea anycat?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh no! I hope Inky is okay :( I'd love a cup of tea Muffin
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh no, Bruce is off to pmail Sweetie now, and asked about Inky. *Looks worried*

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    **pours everycat a cup of tea and paws them around** There is still plenty of pie if anycat wants some. I do hope that Inky is back by now, Sweetie said she was the only one that was allowed to go into the yard because she never went off and then she was only allowed out there if their mum was around.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Friends, I have to go. Mom has to go to work. I hope you all have a great day :) *cheekrubs*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *Hugs Tigger* Bye Tigger, I wanted to give you a hug as you are a good friend, and I am now worrying about Inky. Have a good day. Meow tomorrow.

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Bye Tigger. **waves paw**
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh my Oh My...there are only 2 pages showing for this forum. I have no idea who said what last! So, hi to anyone who just arrived, and bye to anyone who just left!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Bruce pmailed Sweetie about Inky, Inky is home safe and well. Phewwwwwww

Bruce The Boss

• Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *peaks head in the door hoping to spy Tigger but sees he has left - sighs - then leaves*
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HIya senior friends!! My sis Sweetie told me to let you guys know . . . As of 3 am last night Inky was yowling at the front door. She is fine, she was just hungry of course, as her dinner was long past due by then!! She's been snoozing all day on the screen porch today. Guess she's a bit tired after her big adventure. We are dying to hear what she did and where she went!! Thanks to all for your concern!! What great friends we have!! By the way - tell Bootzie I stopped by if anycat see her. Thanks!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you Patches, We are all so relieved to hear that she is back. Fee, I just started this second meeting room because we were having so much trouble with the original one. Every time I go in there the last post I can see is mine, timed at10:01PST.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Patches, what a relief. Hi Fee. This thread seems to be working so much better now muffin as set up "Part 2"!!! he he he

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Muffin - I closed the first Senior Room to new posts since you guys opened this one. I left a note for all to come to this one to chat.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Tigger, Henry, Muffin and Kipper. Am I on the right page???
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Patches, I am so happy Inky has returned. I hope you stay close to home as well, Bushster !! Love, Bootz