WWAAAAAAHHH...

jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
edited 28 January, 2006 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
I can't upload another picture today! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't know what is wrong, but when I go to upload a picture the browse thingy ma jig is gone. Anyone else missing their browse thiny ma jig? Love, Saffron

Comments

• Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Not sure what you mean about your thingy ma jig, Saffron, but I just successfully uploaded two new pics and even changed my main pic without any problems whatsoever. Sorry, I'm not sure how to help you out.
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We don't need to upload any pictures but mom just went to check and our browse thingamy jig is there. Try contacting catster, they are extremly good and fast at putting things right. Good luck.
  • Shannon BernardShannon Bernard Allegany Co.Member Posts: 269
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Wow Saffron, that\'s very bold of you to come here asking us to browse your \"thingy majig.\" It\'s quite impolite to whip that out in public---perhaps this would be better located in the health forum??? But seriously, it seems that in time, all things catster disappear, then reappear again. Don\'t give up--we want to see more photos of your beautiful tortoiseshell self!
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh, Ruby. MOL! You're baaaad. Hi Saffron. Is your, uh . . . is everything okay now?
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    BLAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Ruby!!! *tears streaming down face* Saffy!!! You lost your thingymajig?!!! *more laughing*
  • jen clarkjen clark StrongsvilleMember Posts: 1,099
    edited 27 February, 2006
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahhahahahhaha ::HOLDS TUMMY:: Well, hahahhahah it turns out my thingy-ma-jig reappeared out of NO WHERE yesterday! It seems that thingy-majig of mine has a mind of its own and likes to come and go when it pleases hahahaha I'll have to keep it on a tight leash from now on! Good one Ruby MOL MOL! ::high five furrend:: Thank all of you for your concern about my thingy-majig.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I SWEAR... I JUST went to upload a picture and it\'s gone! It\'s gone again that darn thingy majig has gone and taken off AGAIN! I need to send out an APB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don\'t know what that stands for, but I need one! ::goes off stomping paws:: @#)*$)#(*$(*#@&;@&; DARN THINGY MAJIG What in the CAT is going on here? booo hoooo
    edited 27 February, 2006
    OH.MY.GOSH and just like that - it's back. Is this WEIRD, or what? I think I have a Catster ghost, or something. ::walks away shaking head in disbelief::
  • Shannon BernardShannon Bernard Allegany Co.Member Posts: 269
    edited 27 February, 2006
    APB=All Paws Bulletin WANTED First name: Thingy Last name: Majig Aliases: File upload window, \'browse\' window DOB: 1/28/06 Crime: Suspected of disorderly conduct on www.Catster.com Also wanted: First name: Saffron Last name: Cat Aliases: Saffy, Saffy Cat, Saffrika Jones, Saff - Saff, Saffaroo, Peanut, Love Bug, Bebe, Sweet Girl, Pumpkin Pie, Punky Girl Crime: Accused of indecent exposure to an unexpecting crowd of Catster users If you know the whereabouts of either of these suspects, contact www.catster.com. There is a reward.
  • Teddy RheingoldsTeddy Rheingolds San FranciscoMember Posts: 1,743
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We think we\'ve fixed the problem, and the thingamajig, er I mean picture uploading form should be showing up again for any kind of browser. If it\'s not working for you, please let us know and also let us know what kind of browser you\'re using. Thanks !!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    heheh RUBY - you are one funny cat! Hello HQ - Thank you! I do believe my thingymajig is fixed and ready for some uploading MOL! My browser is IE. Thank you everycat for the smiles when I could have really been down and out without my thingymajig. I really think with the help of Catster and that APB it really had no other choice but to come home! WHEW! ::put a big 'ol CASE SOLVED stamp on this one:: [wOOt]
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thats my Saffron. *laughs*
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You cats are soooooo FUNNY!!!! Glad you got that thingamajig thing fixed. That reminds me of a song from the 70's that Mommy used to listen to called My Ding-a-ling. . . .uh, sort of
    edited 27 February, 2006
    INKKKKKKKKKKKY ::Squeezes Inky:: We ALMOST had to put an APB out on YOU! Naughty girl Hugs and Kisses... HAHAHHAH ::HOLDING TUMMY:: Squeakers... My ding a ling BLLAHHAHA That sounds ALMOST as dangerous as my Thingymajig HAHAHA!