How can I thank a kitty for use of a background?

Kate McCormickKate McCormick ColumbusMember Posts: 232
I would like to be able to thank Neferkitty for explaining how to add a background to my page, and also Lucy for the great background that she provided on \'cat codes\'. How am I able to show that on our pages? Thank you!

Comments

• Clare YatesClare Yates KentMember Posts: 322 ✭✭
    edited 30 June, 2007
    Hi Shep, Maybe you could just put the thanks messages in your additional information box that way it will show up on your page. Purrsss Ludo xxxx
  • P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
    edited 30 June, 2007
    you could create a little graphic and put it on your page in the fun stuff!!! When Toulouse gifted us plus I took a picture of him and wrote my thank you on it and put it on my page in the fun stuff. Go take a look
  • Kate McCormickKate McCormick ColumbusMember Posts: 232
    edited 30 June, 2007
    Thank you Ludo and Chester! I'll leave a comment on my page. I wish I was as talented as Chester. Unfortunately, Mommy isn't too great with graphics and stuff. It was hard enough for her to figure out how to post our pic's! Took her hours to understand how to even get a background on our web pages! But, we love her anyway...! Thanks for the ideas, and many purrs and head rubs to you both! Shep and JoJo