WoW! Rags is COTW

2»

Comments

• Carol HeartburgCarol Heartburg Desert Cities, Palm SpringsMember Posts: 4,894
    edited 30 June, 2007
    Hey Rags! I even \"opened both eyes\" to see what all the excitement was all about! COTW??? That is soooooo Cool!! Enjoy your Glory!=;=;|^|:^:
  • Carol HeartburgCarol Heartburg Desert Cities, Palm SpringsMember Posts: 4,894
    edited 30 June, 2007
    ;c;=D>|$|:h:%:D%Hail to Rags!! I am bouncing off the furniture in your Honor!! (Momma thinks its the \'Nip, but I am really happy for you!!);c;%:D%|^||^||^|
  • edited 30 June, 2007
    YEEEEEEE------HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THE LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL FURCOUSIN IS GETTING. YOU DESERVE IT RAGS. BUT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO US:c9 MOMMY WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW.
  • Patricia WanzenriedPatricia Wanzenried Kettle FallsMember Posts: 7,273
    edited 30 June, 2007
    Congratulations Rags! You make an awesome Cat of the Week!!! Enjoy your reign. Im proud of you. Chadwick
  • Lisa ByrdLisa Byrd WoodstockMember Posts: 1,117
    edited 30 June, 2007
    ;c; ;c; ;c; ConCATulations on COTW, Rags! Love from Me and My Furrfamily!! Rascal (Zoomer, Snoopy, Jasper, and Split, too!) |$| |$| |$| =D> :P =D>
  • Sam SlocombeSam Slocombe WokingMember Posts: 37
    edited 1 July, 2007
    Well done rags ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; =D> =D>
  • Teresa ConcannonTeresa Concannon Member Posts: 7,378
    edited 1 July, 2007
    COTW!! What an honor. =D>=D>=D> Concatulations Rags! %:D%%:D%%:D% ;c;;c;;c;;c; Purrs, KC, Mittens & Abby
  • Linda BundyLinda Bundy FranklinMember Posts: 380
    edited 2 July, 2007
    I love you dear friends and I thank you so very much for making this a special time for me.:c9
2»