Eating raw finally but no poops! Help

Veronica NieburVeronica Niebur Member Posts: 49
edited 3 February, 2006 in Food & Nutrition
Well mom finally got everyone on board, cept Tiwaz but he is nearly there, but mom says we need to give her some poops! The peeps are fine but wheres the rest? She started adding a little mineral oil and Dr Pitcarin says try fressh garlic but are there any other suggestions?? Oh yeah she says she goona give us some Ssssilim, um sillium solliummm oh yeah Phsyllium: LOOOOUD PURRRS

Comments

• edited 27 February, 2006
    How long has it been since you've made poops? With raw, we have found we make poops less often than before. I may go once a day or every other day. Also, if you're getting too much bone in your diet then that can cause you to become a little constipated. Your mom can try adding more muscle meat to your diet if this is the case. If you like it, canned pumpkin works both ways for poop problems and can help get things moving.
  • Julia HarrisJulia Harris Member Posts: 185
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My mum wants to warn you that garlic is a member of the onion family and *never* should be given to kitties! It can cause anemia! I got backed up when we first started raw as well, my mum reduced the amount of bone I was eating and force fed me some icky orange stuff (note from mum: pure canned pumpkin) which helped things move through again! No problems since!