lets take a minute to introduce ourselves

jenniecarra andriesjenniecarra andries baton rougeMember Posts: 676
edited 22 May, 2005 in What I Love About Catster
as you all know, there are a lot of kitties on catster. lets introduce ourselves. Hi, im Diego. I have and sister dog and a brother dog. mommy gives me extra loving though, because im the only cat in the house and gets special attention. i am 1 and a half years old.

Comments

• Cheryl SimsCheryl Sims DallasMember Posts: 869
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm Amber. I have Stitch the dog, Tootsie the dog at Rainbow Bridge, & MY FISH Freddie 2 & Jason.
  • Carla HarringtonCarla Harrington BrisbaneMember Posts: 10
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi, I'm Audrey. When I'm not developing my computer skills, I like bird watching, napping and long walks on the beach :)
  • Nicole MeyerNicole Meyer ReadingMember Posts: 767
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My name is Bailey. Im a tiger cat, which im sure there are very many of us on here :) Im a house cat so im lazy I love to eat, sleep and play with my toys.
  • Melody HartwellMelody Hartwell ParadiseMember Posts: 624
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey Bailey, I like your name! hehehehe. Anyways... my name is Bailey, and I have the cocker doggie, Lily, and cocker doggie at the rainbow bridge, Zero!
  • Bonnie ComarBonnie Comar AuroraMember Posts: 30
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm Lexus and I understand from mom that I have 3 kitty siblings & 21 doggie >!!< siblings in the rainbow place. No offense, but I'm sure glad there is now only me and sis--Muffin. We live inside all the time.
  • Bonnie ComarBonnie Comar AuroraMember Posts: 30
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yep, me too! I'm Muffin and I'm preparing for the big hunt! Any day now those Miller Moths will be here and what fun I will have catching them!
  • Katie WalterKatie Walter HoltMember Posts: 2,808
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi, I'm Shiloh and I have a sister cat named Dakota and a sister dog named Lucy I also have an aunt dog who lives with us name Riley. I love catster!!
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello Everyone! I'm Nigel and I'm almost 11 years old. I have a sisfur named Isis. She's a tortie and she's 5 years old. I have another sisfur named Aphrodite. She was a feral kitty along with her daughter, Kahlan. Gimli is Aphrodite's son from a second litter.
  • Johanna MoweJohanna Mowe Overland ParkMember Posts: 201
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi I'm Mynxx and I am 4 months old. My momma is on here also, her name is Siren and she is 5yrs old. From what we have been told we have 2 sisters in Kansas City with my mama parents named Molloy and KC. We also have many brothers and sister over the rainbow bridge. 2 furries named Ajax, Bracken and Mr Gray. 2 doggies named Chessie and Annie. And one horse named Kaazam
  • Nancy HornbergerNancy Hornberger Commerce Twp.Member Posts: 3,723
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Meowy, I am Klementine. I enjoy chasing bottle rings,playing in the tub, bird & chipmunk watching and attacking my sister, Kitty. I live with a wonderful fish tank, so fun to watch, and 2 other furry felines & 2 poop machines (I think humans call them dogs) I am the baby in the house. Purrrrr & belly rubs to all! (Warning: if you try & give me belly rubs, I'll bite ya!)
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am Kitty. I am Klemy's victim, I mean sister. I am 12 years old, and I love to snuggle my humans. I am not to fond of strangers. I love catnip & catster!!!!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey everykitty! I'm Beatrice, aka The Beast. My birthday is tomorrow, when I will turn....er, 9 again (for the 3rd time. hehe). I live with my dopey brother Arthur and our human mommy. Arthur and I were both born in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan, we are Yooper Cats. We've moved around a few times since then, though. I love sleeping in sunbeams, eating, and having mommy scratch me all over. Oh yeah--and Catster too!
  • Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I am NOT dopey!!! I think that Beast is just jealous because I'm the one who's always cuddling with our mommy, I need LOTS of hugs! Our older brother, Max, was a really smart cat. When he wanted 'up', he would leap into our mommy's arms then climb to her shoulders. He could spell. Max passed from lymphoma about 8 years ago, and went to the place with fields of catnip and rivers of milk. Someday we'll play with him again.
  • Jennifer McMillionJennifer McMillion BeckleyMember Posts: 230
    edited 27 February, 2006
    This is fun!!! I'm Keo (bunny) and I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain ... no, wait!!! That's not right. I like eating, sleeping, nursing, cuddling, and sometimes chasing fuzzy mice toys. I have a brother cat, Capone, two dogs -- Pepe and Keo, and across the rainbow bridge I have two brother cats -- Pollux and the kitten, and my dog sister Lexi.
  • Jennifer McMillionJennifer McMillion BeckleyMember Posts: 230
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm Capone -- Keo's cat brother. I'm little and I like to play with EVERYTHING! Especially Keo's tail. I also like to eat everything. Some of the people food mom says I can't have (I'm too little, its too spicy, blah blah blah) and I cry, "MMMMMMMEEEOOOOWW!!!" at the top of my lungs. So mommy goes and gets my kitty treats. I like those too!!!
  • Rasa PlukaiteRasa Plukaite SiauliaiMember Posts: 34
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm 10 month old. My birthday is on 15th. I have an older brother rabbit. I' d love to play with him but he's very unfriendly & often runs away...
  • Rasa PlukaiteRasa Plukaite SiauliaiMember Posts: 34
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ups... I forgot to write that my birthday is on August:) I'm a real lion!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Have a happy meowy day tomorrow Beatrice! Hope you find a good sunbeam to help you enjoy your day.
  • Zinnia SantosZinnia Santos Miami/Ft. LauderdaleMember Posts: 232
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi My name is Linux, I stand tall at 2'.2" medium build, I am a blue-eyed cream and coffee with dark points ears, paws and have swirls, stripes and dots. I spend my days working and sleeping and playing fetch with my favorite toy. I love looking out the window, and enjoy snooping on the neighbors dogs, I love jumping and running up and down the stairs. I love Tuna! and have expressive facial features. It's just the the 3 of us. Mom, dad and I oh yeah forgot the snake but he doesn't count.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello, I'm Sparkle and I am 3 years old. I live with my son, Inky, Pepe (poodle) and the youngster, Rosie (chihuahua) and or course mummy and daddy. We live in Hanover in PA. I love being outside when I'm allowed and I love to lay in the long grass hidden so mummy can't find me! I also love laying in the sunshine just dreaming of mices!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm Inky and Sparkle's 18 month old son. I live with mummy and daddy and Pepe (stink butt) and my best friend, Rosie. We play all the time and chase each other around. I love going outside to hunt - I bring in crickets, shrews and crayfish but mummy always takes them away from me and puts them outside (she's a meanie like that) but I never kill them, I just like to hold them!
  • Kristen CrainKristen Crain TalkeetnaMember Posts: 1,501
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi all, I'm Little Kitty. I live with my slave in Alaska, and allow her to keep sled dogs. My arch-nemesis, Mister Kitty, lives with us too. But I do get along with my little pal Jacques. He's not all there in the head, but he is a fun little dog to play with.
  • Celia AlphonsusCelia Alphonsus Kuala LumpurMember Posts: 1
    edited 27 February, 2006
    As the eldest in my family..well not counting the Ginny the Dog, I want to say a big MEOOOOOOOOWWW to everyone. My mommy has been real busy sorting out the pics and has been totally overwhelmed as to how popular her kitty cat babies are. (see Mommy, I told you that Cats rule the world!) Soon, she will begin dictation on our diaries...Can't overwork mommy too much. She has to take care of humans and Ginny the Dog too. Poor mommy... By the way, Catster people...thanks for creating this lovely club for us! MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW Love, Tiger, Annie, Podgie, Earl Grey, Kitty, Comic and also from MeowMeow & Shadow (mommy will do their pages soon) And most definately, Bella who is probably in Kitty Heaven now. We miss you so very much Bella darling!
  • Renee KatruskaRenee Katruska SeattleMember Posts: 61
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm Einstein! I'm an only kitty and I love catnip! I broke into the bowl yesterday and spilled it all over the kitchen. It was AWESOME!
  • Tara ScarlettTara Scarlett RaynhamMember Posts: 196
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm Natasha, but everyone just calls me Tasha or Tash. I'm also an only kitty, and I'm spoiled rotten. I live upstairs from three little loud doggies belonging to my Mommy's family. I don't like them and they don't like me. But I do like laughing at them when my Grandpa locks them out on the deck! HA HA!!