A Twist on things...

Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
A TWIST ON THINGS... Do you have a seceret crush on some one and are to nervous to tell them... I am here to help... If you guys have a seceret crush on some one and are to shy to ask them to the dance.CAt-mail me and I will try to invite them and let them know that they have a secert admirer.Hope I can help.Please let me know,if I can help,I want everyone to have a good time and meet new people.So don't be scared!!!!! The party is on Feb 14th all day at the MOO BOO CLUB!!!!Hope to see you there....

Comments

• cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Milton! How are you? This is a nice idea, btw. You should get single kitties to sign up if they are 'lookin' for love.'
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey daisy I am good,thanks for asking,how are you? If you know anyone who is to shy and has a crush just let me know!Hope to see you at the party!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    *sighs* I thought I was the Mischief Matchmaker round these parts.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweetie you are the best match maker,I would never do that ,I was just trying to help shy cats met their crushes at the Valentine Party.I too was shy before I found you and now I am the happiest cat ever.Hope your not mad,I was just trying to be nice.*looks sad*I LOve you so much Poi!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sorry guys I am not going to be able to help with the seceret crush thing,sorry!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ohhh silly Milton!! I was only kidding with you!! *laughs* If you my expertise, just let me know.
  • Courtney K-Courtney K- WarrenMember Posts: 5,721
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hiah Sweetie! ::waves::
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I Guess it's back on,Let me know if you have a crush and are to shy to ask them to the Valentine Party,I will let them know they have a seceret admirer.Hope I can help. Thanks Sweetie!I am going to cat-mail you right know!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Sweetie is now,on the seceret admirer team!So cat mail her or me if you need help!
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    The purrrrrrfect matchmaking couple!!!! *purrrrrrs*

Bruce The Boss

edited 27 February, 2006
    Hello ,there will be a Valentine Party,so hurry up and ask your crush or loved one to join you for the party.And share the most romatic night of the year with them. Where:The MOO BOO CLUB When:All day on February 14th Awards: MOO BOO I LOVE YOU SONG OR POEM CONTEST: Every cat can enter a poem or song to deticate it to their loved one and all cats get one vote for the best poem or song,they can cat-mail me there pick.The winner will get a rosette.I will open a forum for song or poem entries. MOST MOO BOO SPIRT AWARD: And as always DJ BOO and I will choose the cat with the most MOO BOO Spirt!And they will also get a Rosette. Remember:The Moo Boo club, is a very friendly place and it will stay that way,so if you are looking for a good time with friends and loved ones,please join us at the moo boo club on the 14th. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!! Remeber: If you have a Seceret Crush and are to nervous to invited them,just let me or sweetie know and we can invited them to the Valentine Party and let them know they have a seceret admirer and can give them a personal message from you. Hope to see you all there.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Awwwwwww thanks Brucey!! *winks at Milton*
    edited 27 February, 2006
    SWEETIE!!!!!!!!*runs and picks her up and kisses her on the cheek* I am so happy to see you!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *giggles*
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Aaawww you two are just so cute together. *smiles*. Keep sending your secret crush requests to Milton and Sweetie if you would like them to be invited to the Valentine Party knowing that they have a secret admirer*winks*.

Bruce The Boss