Gone Fishin\' and Camping with Furman--BYON (bring your own nip)

124»

Comments

• Christa SielskiChrista Sielski ChattanoogaMember Posts: 1,650
    edited 3 July, 2007
    *sits up* At least it wasn't me! :)) I was the first one asleep!
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 3 July, 2007
    is it to late to join the fun?
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Nope, not at all! You may join if you'd like to!:D:D
  • Lyn YeomansLyn Yeomans Member Posts: 5,691
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Sits on a rock lookin awt at de water....flip...my clock is still rong...Dus yu guys sleep wen me is awake ?Fink me dus need to catch dat big fish ,,, gunna swim awt an fite it,,,fur an square.... Alfie jumps into the water and starts to swim ,,,
  • Kimberly BordelonKimberly Bordelon AustinMember Posts: 1,932
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Hey guys, what's on the agenda today? Me hungry, got any more sammiches?;)
    edited 3 July, 2007
    We got some sammiches left from the few fish I caught yesterday. They're over there in the cooler *points* I think I'll go fishing again! *grabs sharp stick and runs for the water*
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 3 July, 2007
    ok
    edited 3 July, 2007
    *sits on sleeping bag and throws sack of fish on the ground* phew... I sure did get a lot of fish. *sticks a fish on end of stick and cooks it in the fire til crispy* *eats it all up*|^|
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Ooo,Leo, you sure did catch a lot, enough fur all of us....!!!;c; ~plops down by Leo and Muzzy on a bag~ Maybe Tigg will have some luck fishin' this time ,he is over across the lake...must have taken a canoe or something,cause he aint much of a swimmer:-/ I can barely see him.... ~ takes a bite of fish~
    edited 3 July, 2007
    :D Your welcome guys! Has anyone else noticed that this trip is going by fast?? It's already been 3 days! I still can't believe it... But I'm having lots of fun!!:D I guess I'll take a dip. And I'll see if I can find some treasure in a sucken pirate ship at the bottom of the lake. I'll also try not to be eaten by the lake monster :)) *walks into water and jumps around at some fish*
  • Melinda BMelinda B Member Posts: 1,628
    edited 3 July, 2007
    *takes out Satellite phone* Hey Dudes!! I think it is time to order take out!! I am sick of minnow sammiches!! What shoudl we get? Indian? Chinese? Pizza? Italian? Anything but Sushi MOL. And after we eat we should totally row our canoe out to the Mysterious Thing in the middle of the lake and see what it is. We'll need some night vision goggles cuz its getting late.=;
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Hmmm We're up to rowing out to the mysterious thing, is it spooky? I bet it will be since it's gettin' dark....Maybe we'll be living a ghost story that we can tell fur years and years!!!! We'll be famous! ~arches back and tail getting fluffy~ Food, yes take out sounds fur-tastic... Italian is our fave ,but we'll purrty much go fur anything...|^|
    edited 3 July, 2007
    ~wakes up groggy from nap and a little beer~:-/ Shakes head to wake self up~ Yes, Leo it sure has been a quick trip,does not seem like three days,huh? I'm tired of trying to catch a fish,they just don't like me...:((
    edited 3 July, 2007
    *orders one of everything from the Italian DeliCatessian and gives directions for delivery* Yeah, we suck at fishing Tigger. I'd rather eat canolli's anyways. The nummies should be here soon... *sits down at the fire and strums guitar* memememememememe...I'm leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again... Does anycat have a song request??
    edited 3 July, 2007
    That is too funny,Furman, my daddy's a musician and ever since I was a baby,I will lay in front of him and just relax and listen....hmmmm, reminds me of my poppa! A suggestion, *scratches head and licks paw* How's about Blue Moon :):):D
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Furman,did ya happen to get any mannicotti? That is my total fave, same as my momma...:)) Better not let Boudin sing,it's purrrty scary.....;)
    edited 3 July, 2007
    YAY TAKE OUT!!!!!!;c;;c;;c;
    edited 3 July, 2007
    Hey pals, I am beat.....how about ya'll? May hit the sack earlier tonight....all that pasta is hitting me hard,feeling that drop after a big meal ya know? What are you eating Leo? :c9
    edited 3 July, 2007
    *talks with mouth stuffed with food* I'm haffing fum offff fffat ffughetti pomodoro wifffff ch... chickkkkken parmppphhhhhasian!!! *food flies all over from talking* Ooh and fffffffum al... alfffffffffffffredo wifff shrimfffffs and scallofffffffs!!! *looks at the food flying out* Fforry guys fffffrom my ffffpitting!! :-# *Swallows* *stuffs more in* I lofff take out!!! pphhhhllll!! :))
    edited 3 July, 2007
    *sits back feeling like Saki* :)) I think it's time for bed... If we're doing anything later tonight, just wake me up and I'll be there :D Wow my tummy is full and I feel great after eating take out... *falls back asleep snoring*:^:
    edited 4 July, 2007
    *wakes up and jumps around* HAPPY 4TH OF JULY GUYS!!! ;c;;c;;P:P|$|
    edited 4 July, 2007
    ~Shakes head,feeling a bit disoriented~ Woa,it's 4th of July! Happy day to all! Is this our last day of fishin' and camping? Is it time to go home already?:((%:D%
    edited 4 July, 2007
    ~fart,burp,grumbles~ Whew, Im reeling from all the nip and beer last night.... anyone else having trouble standing up? :))
    edited 4 July, 2007
    :)):)):)) Nice one Boudin! :)):)) *pulls out megaphone* IT'S THE 4TH!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!;c; *runs around with sparklers and a can of nip* |$||$||$|
    edited 4 July, 2007
    *falls back down crying*:((:(( I don't want to go back home... I had such a blast... If we are leaving today, Furman you should definitely do this again!:D:h: But for now....:((:((:(
    edited 4 July, 2007
    Happy 4th Dudes!!! I am happy you all had fun. Maybe next trip we will go to an amusement park, or we could go to a tattoo shop and get matching tattoos or something. Yay! *packs up tent and poles and leftover sammiches*
    edited 4 July, 2007
    ~packs up leftover marshmallows, the boot and sleeping bags~ Sure was a lot of fun pals,Furman, the amusement park idea sounds great! Luv ya pals, ~waves~|^|%:D%
124»