Nature's Variety Prairie

Stuart AsbelStuart Asbel The Shellies Memorial Home forMember Posts: 3,367
edited 24 January, 2006 in Food & Nutrition
Dad's thinking about changing our food to this. We like the Katz-n-Flocken just fine. But it gives us the stankiest poos ever. Anyone tried the Praire? Our dogs get the their dog food and love it.

Comments

• Staci BowenStaci Bowen Member Posts: 10
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I don't know about the dry (it has fish, which I am allergic to) but my brother and I eat the wet with our dry food (Innova for him, California Natural for me) and we LOVE it! Our mom just loves the ingredients, and she loves that the wet food has so many varieties, all without fish! Plus, I'm a really finicky eater, but I lick my bowl clean now that she's feeding me Prarie wet food.
  • Stuart AsbelStuart Asbel The Shellies Memorial Home forMember Posts: 3,367
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well, no Nature's Variety for us. They add menadione (fake vitamin K) to their foods. This stuff can have really bad side effects so we're gonna stick with the Katz-n-Flocken for now. If Nature's Variety takes that stuff out then we'll try it.