Trouble w/ Uploading Videos

Audrey McAnarneyAudrey McAnarney Atlanta, GeorgiaMember Posts: 1,982
edited 7 July, 2007 in Plus Experts & Help Corner
I need help uploading a video on my page. This has been going on for about three days now and Mom is starting to get really frustrated! :)) Every time I start to upload I get an error message and it asks me to send the error to Video Egg. How do I fix this? :((

Comments

• MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 1 July, 2007
    I don\'t know about your new problem but I always have trouble uploading to Catster. So I send my videos to You Tube then link them back to Catster. It seems to be the only way I can get my videos on my page.
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 July, 2007
    There is a possible solution -- HQ gave it a long time ago (about a year ago??) -- when Video Egg first started. It\'s a matter of changing some settings on your browser, but it may only be for IE. What browsers are you using? I\'ll have to search for the thread that gave the solution. I take a lot of naps, so it could take me some time if \"quick search\" doesn\'t come up with it right away. I don\'t think this section of Forums even existed at the time, but it WAS in the Plus Forums.
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 6 July, 2007
    The thread is in Plus Informational, titled Catster Video, from back in August 2006. The \"fix\" I was talking about is on page 5: http://www.catster.com/forums/Plus_Informational/thread/344610/5 This may not be the error you\'re encountering, though. If not, you may want to look through the entire thread to see if anything else helps. If not, email HQ -- I think they said that somewhere in the thread, too. The same thing was discussed again in this thread: http://www.catster.com/forums/Tips_Tricks_and_Help_On_Catstercom/thread/347437
  • Audrey McAnarneyAudrey McAnarney Atlanta, GeorgiaMember Posts: 1,982
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Thanks for the links! I\'ll read through everything and see if it all helps. |:|