Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Phoebe\'s Fabulous Birthday Bash!

1111213141517»

Comments

• Nicole FoxNicole Fox PawsvilleMember Posts: 3,777
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Yep we live in Melbourne. Melbourne is nice we live in a nice quiet court and there are lots of trees around too. It's winter at the moment and it looks like it's going to rain. in Victoria we have lots of beaches, rural areas, suburban and semi suburban and city.
  • Kathy MillerKathy Miller O'FallonMember Posts: 5,315 ✭✭
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Oops, sorry Gimme! But Australia did sound wonderful. Except for the kangaroos. I think I might be afraid of them because they're big. But Mama petted several of them and said they were very soft. And she held a koala and saw lots of fish.
  • Susan MavesSusan Maves MaconMember Posts: 6,697
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Mombo LOVES kangaroos!!!!! sheesh!! She'd probably want to bring one home with her. **rolls eyes**
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Mama told us how she loved the trolley in Melbourne because it made it so easy to get around, and all the art and shopping!! It's a beautiful place.
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Wish it was winter here again!!!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    :(We don't see many kangaroos around I think the drought was responsible. Koalas are cute looking they're marsupils.
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Oh that's too bad about the kangaroos!! :((:((
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Daddy and Mama went out to an island on a tour to watch the penguins come in at night too. They were also very cute! But I don't remember the name of the island. :-/ See what happens when you turn 6!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    ::o::o I never heard these stories, Phoebe! What? Is that why there's a stuffed koala in Mama's office?
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Penguins?!?!?!?!? ::o::o
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Yeah. Mol down at the docks near the beach (we don't live near) they have a doggy cafe.
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Well, I hate to leave, but I know you've got to be tired Gimme! And Daddy's waiting on us. Thank you so much for the best birthday party EVER. I may peek back in a little later to see if anyone else is around. *hugs and kisses Gimme several times*
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Oh, yeah! Little blue penguins that nest on the beach and spend all day swimming in the ocean. They're very cute. And wild cockatoos, which is something we're really not used to here!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Okay Phoebe!! If mombo hears any more of this Aussie talk, she'll be on a plane tomorrow!! I hope you've had a nice birthday, sweetie!!!!! **kissies** |:||:| It was very nice meeting you Tish!!!
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz **Ambro has fallen asleep from the suagr crash after the s'mores** :-$:-$:-$:-$:-$
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Yes, Tish! It was great meeting you! I will send you a friend request later too! :-h
    edited 7 July, 2007
    My owner's seen fairy penguins they're so cute. Was it Phillip Island?
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Good night everyone!!!! Phoebe, I'd give you a birthday hug but I'm afraid I would stick to you!! :)):))
    edited 7 July, 2007
    Good night.
  • edited 8 July, 2007
    Happy Belated Birthday Phoebe!! Put your pic in our Birthday stroll at RFG!! Suede;P ;P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:^: