'Round the World in 80 Gourmet Meals

12346»

Comments

• Howard JonesHoward Jones MedfordMember Posts: 423
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Germie. How's tricks? It is sunny and going to finally be clear and warm for a change which means sunbeams to nap in.... But that is for after lunch which I think something ko0sher sownds interesting like Corned bunny sammitches or bagels and lox or gefilte fisch or mousiezo balls soup. How bout that. Then afternboon sieata in a sunbeam,
    edited 27 February, 2006
    For lunch todaty how about Morris's mouse a rama buffet? Oh for the big Valentines duble date with Rufus and Gina Alexander I thot we'd go to Catemerils, the bistro owned by Emeril LaGassees Cat, Chef Chat. Luv, Lukey the Greatly Girthed One.
  • Tammy SchreinerTammy Schreiner FresnoMember Posts: 322
    edited 27 February, 2006
    great place for a scumptious snack, my love. they have mice cooked any way you want em! Even de-furred and de-boned! Mmm......You're such a romantic Lukey! I can't wait for V-day! Love, Gigantic Gordita Germie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Gettin my Glad Rags ready, shinin up my dancin shoes I got a big hot Mama she chased away my blues. I picked some Dogwood blossoms an Cattails just fur you Germie.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Lukey, you sweep me off my paws!! (that is, if I could be lifted up). I just can't wait for V-day!! How about fresh caught crab for lunch today?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh yeah Maryland stuffed crabs,,yummo. With Mussels ND CLAMS AND SCALLOPS AND HUSH PUPPIES.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Five days and counting, until valentine's day!! I think I want rodent souffle today!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Pigeon Pot Pie I think for me with a saucer of heavy cream and some candied bugs.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    meeeeooooowww! Lukey, I'm hungry, and fresh out of food ideas! You got any??
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Yeah but we shud eat a little lite today becawse of the big duble date tomorrow wif Gina Alexander and brother Rufus. So how about oh i dunno some rabbit stew maybe? Whatcha think bowt that?
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Rabbit stew sounds awesome! I need to make sure I get a foot!! I can't wait until tomorrow!!! I got myself a new pink dress!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Well today iz the big day. Happy Valentine DayLovie. Heers amm assortment of ckoklate dipped kritturs and a gift certificate to Baskin Robbins Ice Cream shops
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks lukey. And here is a dozen squirrels on a stick for you! I luv you!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Germie I cant go out today cawse Pebbles died this morning and we are all reely sad heer. We had a great time last night didnt we. I'll see you tomorrow I imagine. Luv Lukey
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh lukey, I am soooo sorry for your loss.......I don't even know what to say. That's terrible. Well, please know my love is with you, and I will talk to you later. Meows and hugs, Germie
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Germie luvvy...I iz sorry I iz so late but purrpaw's pooter crashdede last nite an he koodnt get it unkrashded so he hadda do all kinds of pooter stuff to da old compaq POS to make it wurk till he can get the odder pooter fixded up. Ennyway I iz heer now an purrpaw is tearin hiz furrs owt wif all dat has happened dis week wif dis and poor Pebbles and having 5 teefs filled an it haz just been krazy heer. Well I godda go I luves yoo Germie...Lukey da Frazzled
    edited 27 February, 2006
    It's okay Lukey. You and purrpaw take all the time you need. I will always be here waiting for you! I will talk to you monday!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Germie, WEll it is Monday and I sure am hungry. I hear the food is real good in Argentina so what say we hop down there for a couple of days. They are supposed to have a crittur that is like a Giunea Pig but like 10 times bigger. I bet it tastes good. Lets go find out. Luv Lukey
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I wonder what happened to the post I put up this morning. anyway lets go tom argentina for a couple of days and wee'l pig owt down there>>>
    edited 27 February, 2006
    well I got an answer but It didnt seem to make much sense to me unless this posts. Well we will see.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I'm so confused now. I cant find it on other meows and purrs but that sez that iz where we iz. if we dont find it soon we may starve!!! Or lose a pound or 2 which iz as bad.
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ah ha!!! here we are!!! Lukey, I think we should think about spain......all of those yummy spanish dishes, whatdya think???
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 28 February, 2006
    If you gourmet -- or just like to eat -- Catsters haven't been following the meals and adventures in this thread, you really should go back and check a few pages for a good read! And more fun -- Germie and Lukey are asking for suggestions and even more fun up in "Party Time."
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 28 February, 2006
    Hey, Lukey, Guess what! I was born right there in Medfofd Oregon! But I bet they don't have Ray's Pizza there!