Wizard party!

1181920212224»

Comments

• Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 21 July, 2007
    No need to help with cleaning, Zippie. We'll just wave our wands later to clean everything. But you can start gathering up all the brusselballs and put them in the wheelbarrow.
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Chester, Winnie, and Zippie. It's getting later here, almost 11pm. My Cretures and I are going to leave soon. Thank you so much for coming to my birthday party and for all the fun and food! |:| *Merlin waves his want to start cleaning up*
  • P IngramP Ingram EaganMember Posts: 7,400
    edited 21 July, 2007
    We need to go too, mommy had a long week and needs sleep. We should put her to bed (((((((((merlin)))))))))))) hope you had a super birthday party. And again sorry about the fur in your cake *giggle*. Creatures...we love you guys too *little hugs*
    edited 21 July, 2007
    It's ok about the cake. As long as Chester's belly is full :))!
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Zippie, would you like us to walk you home? You are up wayyy past your bedtime. Or maybe merlin can fly you home.
    edited 21 July, 2007
    *Creatures hug Winnie and Chester* Thanks for coming and for all the yummy Creature food and the brusselballs |:| Meows, Zippie. It's time for you to go home. Winnie, is Diogi coming to get him?
    edited 21 July, 2007
    *shoveling in food* I'm doing a quick refill Merlin, cant let this amazing food go to any waist but mine *giggle*
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Not sure, Dio didnt say, why dont you fly him home, that way we know he doesnt take any detours, he had a bit of sugar after all
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Mol, Chester :))! Take some food home with you. Or bring it to the Agency to use for tomorrow's brunch.. Ok, Winnie *waves his wand over Zippie and sends him straight home to Diogi*
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Good idea Merlin, why dont you poofy wand the left overs to the agency for our food this week?
    edited 21 July, 2007
    *wave to zippie as he flies home*
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Will do, Chester *waves his wands and sends all the food, including the cake over to the Agency kitchen* *Creatures finish cleaning up* All done. Can we go home now? We're tired. Of course, Creatures. It's been a very long and fun day for everyone.
    edited 21 July, 2007
    Bye Winnie and Chester |:| Thanks for being here today! *Creatures hugh Chester and Winnie* Thank you! *Merlin and the Creatures head home with a big basket of birthday gifts given by wonderful friends*
    edited 21 July, 2007
    *waving as merlin and creatures head out* Shall we be off oh brother of mine *turning lights out* good party!!!
  • edited 22 July, 2007
    i missed it:(( can i just have alittle time for another party??