I am sure you all will agree!!!

Dayna MatthewsDayna Matthews LondonMember Posts: 277
edited 23 July, 2007 in What I Love About Catster
What my mommy loves about Catster the most is having a place she can go and brag about me and share experiences too! Mommy loves knowing she has a place where she can create a profile about ME and share photos and stories! She loves knowing everyone else here is doing the same thing and sharing their love for their pets too! She thinks its nice to know others love there cats just as much as she does!%:D%

Comments

• Tiffany McConnellTiffany McConnell OmahaMember Posts: 30,862
    edited 16 July, 2007
    Here here little kitter!! =; Catster is GREAT!
  • Christine UnversawChristine Unversaw EvanstonMember Posts: 3,321
    edited 16 July, 2007
    Agreed!
  • Faye DufourFaye Dufour Destrehan, LA/New Orleans areaMember Posts: 4,648
    edited 16 July, 2007
    We love CATSTER too. Enjoy all the stories about kitties who own such great people.. Benny Grunch, Emma and Louis
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 July, 2007
    Welcome to Catster, Bailey! Yes, we love visiting Catster and making so many friends! :-h
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 18 July, 2007
    Yeah, and on Catster, it's okay, and actually normal, to be a so-called Crazy Cat Lady (or Man) because the humans are speaking thru their cats! And everycat pretty much understands each other! And catgrats to you if you understand what I just had Mommy write cuz I'm not sure if I do! :)):)):)) Welcome to Catster!!
  • laurie machafffielaurie machafffie DundasMember Posts: 55
    edited 19 July, 2007
    I love catser because I can fianally share stories with other cat lovers. I really love cats not that I don\'t like dogs I\'m just more of a cat person. It\'s been great so far.|:|
  • Dayna MatthewsDayna Matthews LondonMember Posts: 277
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Thanks for all the great responses..... my mommy was more of a dog person befor eshe had me and now she is a dog AND cat person. Yippee! lol%:D%