OlliePop\'s First Birthday Extravaganza!!!

14567810»

Comments

• jennifer viscontijennifer visconti queensMember Posts: 2,157
    edited 23 July, 2007
    GOODNIGHT EVERYCAT!!!! :-h:-h:-h:-h THANK YOU FOR BEING SO GOOD TO MY BABY BROTHER!! :h::h::h::h::h: YOU ARE ALL THE BEST!!;c;=D>;c;=D>
  • Samantha PittengerSamantha Pittenger NorthernMember Posts: 14,599
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *grabs a piece of cake furrr the go and kisses Eve again* MOL
  • Adriana Garcia-RomanAdriana Garcia-Roman HollywoodMember Posts: 4,134
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Bye Ollie:-h:-h:-h Eve:-h:-h:-h Gimme:-h:-h:-h Ambro:-h:-h:-h & Ele:-h:-h:-h
  • Lorilee DavisLorilee Davis EugeneMember Posts: 668
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Oliver!!!!!! What a handsome little boy you are turning out to be! I am so proud of you and I am sorry that I am just now getting to wish you a Happy Birthday! All my love, Navin R. Johnson-Davis
  • Jennifer FestaJennifer Festa Capitola/Santa Cruz/CaliforniaMember Posts: 864
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Oliver! Happy first birthday! Like your page says: Today you are a CAT! It\'s like a catsmitzvah! Happy Happy birthday from my house to yours! ;P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *yawn* sorry Ollie, I have been sleeping all day...but I heard Raymond yelling something about your birthday. I hope you have had a great day and that you have many many more birthdays! Love and Purrs, Alex :P
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Oliver! Happy birthday to you, you are a handsome young dude and you look great in your sailor suit! I hope you got all of your birthday wishes today! Purrs and headbonks, Bubba :P:P;P;P:P;c;|$|;P;P:P:P
14567810»