New pictures!

Veronica MorrisVeronica Morris El Cerrito/SF Bay areaMember Posts: 14,677
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
Mrrowww, usually our dog sister hogs up the computer but today I managed to get it back for long enough to get some new pictures of me and my freak-of-a-cat sister, Willow up. He he he, I'm attacking a doggie in one of them! Come check us out!

Comments

• Veronica MorrisVeronica Morris El Cerrito/SF Bay areaMember Posts: 14,677
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Ack! Don't tell anyone, now they'll all be coming around and bringing who knows what with them. I bet they'll all be out to get me now! Run! Hide! Away! Yipes! *does a few flips in the air while running around the room looking for the perfect hiding spot*
  • Sandy ColemanSandy Coleman WashingtonMember Posts: 438
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Very nice new pictures! My Mom uploaded some new ones of me, too!
  • Tabitha Smith-ElliottTabitha Smith-Elliott Gainesville/Hall County, GAMember Posts: 11,582
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hiya Saleen.
  • Veronica MorrisVeronica Morris El Cerrito/SF Bay areaMember Posts: 14,677
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Thanks Rufus, I like your pics, too! I agree with you, it is fur not fat! I have the same problem! Sweetie, nice to see you! I'm really hogging the computer from the doggie today!
  • Kim YeagerKim Yeager FargoMember Posts: 1,689
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Saleen I loved your pictures too...especially the one where your attacking your puppy brother... Stinky
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Him Saleen and Willow! I like all your pictures. You guys are cute! Give that poor doggie a break every once in a while, Saleen. After all, we can't ALL be cats! :)