Diary Quiz

Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
edited 25 July, 2007 in Catster Diaries
Do you have a diary on Catster? If you answered \"yes\": What is the title of your diary? Approximately how many entries do you have so far? How often do you update your diary? What do you usually write about? Do you enjoy reading other cats\' diaries? What are some of the diaries you read regularly? Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? If you answered \"no\": Why don\'t you keep a diary on Catster? Do you enjoy reading other cats\' diaries? What are some of the diaries you read regularly? If you did have a diary on Catster, what would you call it? Thanks for participating! Purrs, Toffy P.S. Feel free to improve upon this quiz!

Comments

• Toffy_VanessaToffy_Vanessa Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭
    edited 25 February, 2007
    Okay, let me try answering this. Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes If you answered \"yes\": What is the title of your diary? Toffy\'s Journal Approximately how many entries do you have so far? 84, if I\'m not mistaken! I dare you to count them! How often do you update your diary? Several times a month. What do you usually write about? Mostly stuff that goes on in my household. Do you enjoy reading other cats\' diaries? Yes What are some of the diaries you read regularly? Here are just a few of them: Scootin\' Along The Feline Philosopher The Strollin\' Boo\'s Journal Simba Says Samoa Says And there are many others too, but I\'m tired of making links! Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? No
  • edited 26 February, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster? yes If you answered "yes": What is the title of your diary? Tabby's diary Approximately how many entries do you have so far? 18 How often do you update your diary? Whenever something really exciting happens What do you usually write about? Household stuff, therapy cat training Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? Sometimes What are some of the diaries you read regularly? None Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? No
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes If you answered "yes": What is the title of your diary? Carbon's Adventures Approximately how many entries do you have so far? 14 How often do you update your diary? When I feel like it What do you usually write about? Getting into trouble Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? Yes What are some of the diaries you read regularly? None Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? No
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes If you answered "yes": What is the title of your diary? Whazzup? Approximately how many entries do you have so far? 15 How often do you update your diary? Whenever something unusual happens What do you usually write about? Household stuff Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? Yes What are some of the diaries you read regularly? None Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? No
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes If you answered "yes": What is the title of your diary? Lydia's Novella Approximately how many entries do you have so far? 12 How often do you update your diary? Whenever something happens to write about What do you usually write about? Household stuff Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? Yes What are some of the diaries you read regularly? None Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? No
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 27 February, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes, I do. What is the title of your diary? Sophie Lessons Approximately how many entries do you have so far? 14 How often do you update your diary? Rarely... What do you usually write about? Whatever I feel like at the time. My family, how I arrived here, things I taught Benjamin. Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? Yes! What are some of the diaries you read regularly? I love to read Navin's diary. Sometimes I read yours, Toffy. Charlie always has something amusing in his. When Captain Jack was updating his often, I really enjoyed it. Hey Cap'n, any more coming soon? Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? I do have a blog, but am not part of the cat blogosphere. I'm almost as bad at updating that as I am my Diary!! Let me know if you want to read it.
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes If you answered "yes": What is the title of your diary? Squeakings from Squeakers Approximately how many entries do you have so far? 137! And one unpublished How often do you update your diary? About once a month, sometimes two or three at one time What do you usually write about? Stuff. Treats, toys, strolling, my experiences at Grandma's house, how Mommy annoys me sometimes. The question is, what don't I write about! Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? Sometimes What are some of the diaries you read regularly? Welcome to the Darkside by Chey Just Another Day In The Life Of Me by Leo What A Life! by Cali Rockflections by Rocky Ann Ruben's World by Ruben The Life of Boogers by Boogers Samoa Says by Samoa (boy, what a popular diary!) Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? Huh? No
  • edited 28 February, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster?yes If you answered "yes": What is the title of your diary?little girl Tiger Approximately how many entries do you have so far? 2 How often do you update your diary? when somehing cool happens or when i feel like it What do you usually write about? something about my owner Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? yes What are some of the diaries you read regularly? why school and my owners sick Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere?nope
  • Rose JudnichRose Judnich SonoraMember Posts: 2,013
    edited 1 March, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster? No Why don't you keep a diary on Catster? I'm an outdoor cat and I like to be alone, so my owner almost never sees what I do. Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? Sometimes. What are some of the diaries you read regularly? I don't. If you did have a diary on Catster, what would you call it? Probably "The Life of Goldy"
  • Donna LenzDonna Lenz BethelMember Posts: 4,600 ✭✭✭
    edited 3 March, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes What is the title of your diary? A Pirate's Quest to See the World Approximately how many entries do you have so far? Too many to count - it's a year of my quest How often do you update your diary? At least once a week What do you usually write about? My life, how I have suvived rare kitten diabetes, how much trouble I get into, my cataract surgery and how I can now SEE things for the first time in my young life - it is a happy tail of courage. Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? Yes What are some of the diaries you read regularly? It changes Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? No
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 3 March, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes If you answered \"yes\": What is the title of your diary? \"Can you hear me Meow?\" Approximately how many entries do you have so far? Only a couple, I just started it. How often do you update your diary? don\'t know yet What do you usually write about? my massive family & my pawrents Do you enjoy reading other cats\' diaries? Yes What are some of the diaries you read regularly? It varies Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? No
  • Christina FarmerChristina Farmer VictoriaMember Posts: 227
    edited 3 March, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes If you answered "yes": What is the title of your diary? Kimba's: "Tails of the Wild Kat" Approximately how many entries do you have so far? 6 entrees How often do you update your diary? Bimonthly What do you usually write about? Me and My Big FAT ATTITUDE!!! Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? What's not to enjoy???? What are some of the diaries you read regularly? Navin R. Johnson-Davis (169281) Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? Blogowhatnow???? :-h
  • LilyLily BranfordMember Posts: 23,276 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 March, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes. What is the title of your diary? Annals of Athena. Approximately how many entries do you have so far? Almost 35. How often do you update your diary? At least once a week or so. What do you usually write about? My real life, usually. Sometimes I write about my virtual life on Catster. Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? Very much! What are some of the diaries you read regularly? My favorite diary is Captain Morgan's. He's a real purr-ate! I love reading about his adventures getting drunk on rum-nip and looting jewelry boxes, even though I'm too proper to ever do things like that myself! (I'm a good girl!) Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? No.
  • Leeann BooneLeeann Boone HartfordMember Posts: 2,212
    edited 7 March, 2007
    If you answered "yes": What is the title of your diary? Mews to use by Lizzie Approximately how many entries do you have so far? maybe 10 How often do you update your diary? once a month What do you usually write about? how my life has been Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? yes What are some of the diaries you read regularly?idk Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere?no
  • Susan Dornan-BouleSusan Dornan-Boule Vaudreuil-DorionMember Posts: 1
    edited 13 March, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes What is the title of your diary? The Q files (because my Mommy\'s nickname for me is Q...sometimes she calls me Kalli-Q or just Q, hence the idea to call my diary the Q Files!) Approximately how many entries do you have so far? 3 (just joined Catster 3 days ago) How often do you update your diary? so far everyday (but will probably post every few days eventually) What do you usually write about? What goes on in my palace and what things I did...also about my Mommy & Daddy (a.k.a. The Staff!!) Do you enjoy reading other cats\' diaries? yes I do. Love to see what others are up to. What are some of the diaries you read regularly? So far I haven\'t read regularly as I have only been on Catster for 3 days. Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? No :^:
  • cat shepherdcat shepherd KnoxvilleMember Posts: 6,314
    edited 14 March, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes What is the title of your diary? A Dollop of Daisy Approximately how many entries do you have so far? 2 How often do you update your diary? I'm gonna try to do it once a week What do you usually write about? Life at my house Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? Yes What are some of the diaries you read regularly? I read Scooter's and Rocky Ann's nearly every day ... others not as often Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? Yes
  • Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    edited 24 July, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes What is the title of your diary? Mr. Fez\'s Musings Approx. how many entries do you have so far? 5 How often do you update your diary? Whenever something interesting happens What do you usually write about? Varies Do you enjoy reading other cats\' diaries? Yes What are some of the diaries you read regularly? Varies Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? No
  • Ima KittenIma Kitten Nacogdoches, TXMember Posts: 164
    edited 25 July, 2007
    Do you have a diary on Catster? Yes! If you answered "yes": What is the title of your diary? Follow the purr and you'll find... Approximately how many entries do you have so far? 10 How often do you update your diary? Whenever something cool happens What do you usually write about? Interesting things that happen during the day Do you enjoy reading other cats' diaries? I do if they're narrative, some are just for fun & that keeps me from browsing a lot What are some of the diaries you read regularly? My friend's Are you also one of those cats with a blog in the blogosphere? I don't even know what that is!:-O