could you please help us to make a nice pages

Jennifer starkJennifer stark ColumbusMember Posts: 589
Could you please help my mommy to make me and my sis a nice page .. she is still learning lol.. Thanks meow...

Comments

• Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    edited 30 July, 2007
    Go here for lots of ideas: Catster Codes
  • MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    edited 31 July, 2007
    How are you going, with changing your page around? Did you find the codes Hunter suggested? After you have found what you want for your page, copy the URL code, and paste it in your biofield. To find your biofield click on My profile, then down to fun things. Then 3 orange boxes in a line will appear, the first small one put what you want to call it ( ie. falling objects). Second larger box paste the URL code that you copied from the catster codes. Then the third box you'll need to type in the height required on the page you may need to play with that, it could be anything from 50 to 1000 depending on what you are putting your page. I hope this helps
  • edited 31 July, 2007
    The Catster Codes are very good, pretty and helpful. You might start slowly and just change the background to get a feel for what you like. Our family tends to be pretty conservative but both fancy and more plain pages can make a real statement about you! Being white, you can do almost anything, hee hee. Have fun! p.s. The SnowCats are great!