Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Monster,s house

Hi and welcome to my house it,s packed with alot of games and cool stuff! im also looking for some cats to be my room mate just so im not really board all the time well it,s got a pawty floor and lots lots more it,s got ....just trust me you,l love it ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Basic stuff couch=has a fold out bed and a disco ball hooked up top Chairs=reckline to a comfy lounger so do the dinning chairs Dinning table=one small table press the button and out pops a huge real crystal table with real crystal plates and silver shineinng forks spoons and other T.V=100 inch plasma screen TV got all the channels and a remote that comes right to you when you say...where,s the remote Room mates rooms= two bunk beds very comfy a desk some chairs and a 42 inch plasma tv we give you blankets and stuff already with...well you know My bedroom=just got the bed has some comfy blankets got a 42 inch plasma screen tv and has a wardrobe filled with my clothes and a mirror you guys also have a place to keep your clothes showers=got shampoo conditioner soap razors for your face if boy and razors for girl cats legs ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Arcade room skee ball=5 ske ball machines 2 treats gets you 5 plays Human cannon=2 machines anyone feel like shooting a person out the cannon? Need for speed hot pursuite=5 players so 5 machines anyone know how to drive? Pool table=1 treat gets you 2 rounds of pool any cats here like to shoot some pool? Air hockey table=3 machines like air hockey? Ping pong table=hit the ball and win catnip toys ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Pawty room! Disco ball Dance floor pool! prizes games scratching posts punch bowls food like pizza catfood soft cat food popcorn cookies chicken salmon fish birds fried mouses mouses on sticks fish sticks pasta noodles salads donuts pudding shrimp lobsters crayfish and more that cats love! contests like signinng and dancing contests if you cats got a band bring em here and i have a band to so if u want a challenge come and get one a band challenge when alot of cats are here so thay choose witch bands song was better ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Stable sonyador=race horse filly 2years old color chestnut goliaths boy=race horse 5 years old color jet black sunny=school horse colt 1 year old color tanish chestnut delilah=trail horse Mare 4 years old color palomino cobolt=school horse 5 years old color black sampson=baby 3 months old ruffian race horse filly 2 color black colipso=show jumper Mare 4 years old color black lucifur=race horse stud 3 years old color white Well those are all the horses for now until i get more incase more cats come here

Comments

• edited 23 July, 2007
    hi monster!!:-h
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    your gone bye bye and i know and you know why your out of here cuse what you did to my family you meany
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 23 July, 2007
    *comes in and takes a look around* Hi Monster. This is a great plce you've got here. :D
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    thanks mouse im also looking for 4 roomates your welcome to stay for as long as you like
    edited 23 July, 2007
    Thank you very much Monster. :D
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    wanna be freinds?
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    *walks in*hhhhhhhhiiiiiii monster!!!!!!!
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    *walks in*hhhhhhhhiiiiiii monster!!!!!!!
    edited 23 July, 2007
    We are already friends Monster. :D All of my family are friends with all of you. :D
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    ohhh!!!!!!! i forgot
    edited 23 July, 2007
    :D Never mind Monster.
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    i don,t think we are your not on my freinds list
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    want to be my friend???
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    i am!!!
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    i know
    edited 23 July, 2007
    You're on my friends list Monster. Are you sure that I'm not on yours?
  • edited 23 July, 2007
    your not online?
  • Nicole FoxNicole Fox PawsvilleMember Posts: 3,777
    edited 24 July, 2007
    Hi:-h
  • edited 24 July, 2007
    Hi:) wanna do somthing around here?
    edited 24 July, 2007
    Ok. What's there to do? How are you?
  • edited 24 July, 2007
    you guys can do what i have in this house or we can all go to luna,s movie thaeater at party time and virtual playdates
    edited 24 July, 2007
    Lets go to the movies.
  • edited 24 July, 2007
    ok
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    Sits down in a bowl like chair turned sideways and sits back and watches tv*turns on a scary movies i know no im gonna watch some of my old baby tapes
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    gets up out of chair*walks over to kitchen* makes eggs bacon sausage and toast* now for the orange juice poors a glass of OJ* sits down and begans to eat*