Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Kitty hospital&nursery home for the old

Comments

• edited 13 July, 2007
    ok sit right over there
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 13 July, 2007
    ok *sits down and waits for an x-ray*
  • edited 13 July, 2007
    well your bone is broken but it,s nothing to worry about! in 6 weeks that bone won,t need a cast anymore
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 13 July, 2007
    ok thanks!
  • edited 13 July, 2007
    it,s my job
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    wakes up after the lil dangerous trip* sees her palm has a little button on it keeping track of her heart rate
  • Colleen RamseyColleen Ramsey waterfordMember Posts: 4,251
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Hi:-h.This alll my fault :((:(i didnt mean to i had to get off sorry
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    tunrs on side facing other way*:(
    edited 1 August, 2007
    *Leaves*:((:(:((:(
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    feels alittle light headed*
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    picks luna up puts arm under legs* now we just got to wait for ollie looks for ollies car*
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    falls asleep in monsters arms* Zzz..z
  • Jennifer RileyJennifer Riley Member Posts: 796
    edited 1 August, 2007
    Do you need help here? my meommy is a paramedic so I see all her books. How can I help?
  • edited 1 August, 2007
    umm shure you could help im jsut here cuse my sis luan si in my arms right now and she just had alittle mountain lion accident trying to help me after i got lost now im paying it back taking care of her puts luna back in bed* yup i thought ollie was coming to get you to
  • Jennifer RileyJennifer Riley Member Posts: 796
    edited 2 August, 2007
    Oh my poor dear. She needs fluids first.. { Quickly starts an IV, and check her blood pressure} I think she will be ok. {Bandages any cuts that are bleeding. } She needs her rest.
  • edited 2 August, 2007
    i ow her big time she risked her life for mine if she didn,t find me i would have been lion lunch!! she did take a few hits bangs drug and deep bites
  • edited 2 August, 2007
    walks and hits knees* take the very breath you gave me take the heart chest i gladly take her place if you let me make this my last request god please! don,t take the girl
    edited 2 August, 2007
    Hi luna i thought i would say and say that i love you no 1 else your my only love Annie~Gose by monster *pats his back*it's ok you didnt mean for her to come find you.
  • edited 2 August, 2007
    Annie don,t you get it everything is my fault shes been through stuff with me like 10 times
    edited 2 August, 2007
    ok if thats what you whant to say then ok i understand
  • edited 2 August, 2007
    hears ollie,s voice* opens eyes alittle feels face it,s you:)
    edited 2 August, 2007
    yes it's me i love you *keeps voice down*.
  • edited 2 August, 2007
    leans up kisses ollie* how r the kids?
    edited 2 August, 2007
    good*kisses her back*kids come in quitely kids~hi mom we missed you we where in the waiteing room and we where scared
  • edited 2 August, 2007
    picks up julia hugs picks up cody hugs*
    edited 2 August, 2007
    |:|hugs|:||:||:||:||:|:(
  • edited 2 August, 2007
    lays back down*
  • edited 2 August, 2007
    oh wait i still have this it,s healing water ever heard of it only has enough for one person heals self but it will wear off in a few days or so so we need to have her back in like august 7th
  • edited 2 August, 2007
    ok your getting out of here for 5 days picks up luna puts amr under legs* walks out to front dorr waits for ollie
    edited 2 August, 2007
    comes bye the door with car