Happy Birthday To Me!!

Tomorrow I will be 11 years old. Mommy calls me a "senior citizen" but I don't even know what that means!! I hope it doesn't mean I"m old!! Because I sure don't feel old, I still love to stalk my toy mice and run around the house at 90 miles an hour!! Mommy said she would give me some tuna on my birthday so I can't wait!! Love, Midnight Helen

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Midnight Helen, it was mine and Bobbies birthday on the 11th and we have been celebrating all week in the Moo Boo Club, call in for a catini if you get a chance. Have a really special day with lots and lots of tuna!!!!

Bruce The Boss

• tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Helen Happy Birthday to you! I hope it's a very special day spent with the ones you love. Tuna cake all around!
  • Jane HopkeJane Hopke MiddletownMember Posts: 1,033
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday, Helen! Leela and I hope that when we get to be 11 that we're as energetic and playful as you are!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy birthday Helen! Don't worry, you're not old. You're still a baby in my book! *smiles* You're only as old as you feel *winks*
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hi Helen, tomorrow you will be the same age as me! Happy Birthday!
  • Cyndi HorstmanshofCyndi Horstmanshof Spring HillMember Posts: 14,041 ✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    HAPPY BIRTDAY, Helen. May you have many, many more! H ..... Heck of a great kit E ..... Exciting L ..... Lovable E ..... Ever so sweet N ..... Not naughty, but NICE! Purrs, Mylo, Fee, Gys and Bootz
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Thank you all for the nice well wishes! You are a bunch of great kitties!!!! Love Helen
  • Niki MattsonNiki Mattson St. PaulMember Posts: 20,360
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Hey, Helen! Do you know that in human years, you are about 54? And that you're a Capricorn? I, myself am almost 3 (the big day, February 28!) which means I am a very youthful 26-28. I'm also a stinky Pisces (that came from the book, not me!) Ah, who cares about age anyway? Humans spend WAY too much time worrying about how old they are. I could care less. There's something more important here: do you know that you just missed having your birthday on Friday the 13 by the skin of your fangs? Happy birthday anyway! You go girl, and watch out for kidney disease you old fart! SOL (Squeak out Loud)
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday, Helen. And many, many more!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Aw, 11 isn't old! I'm 11 and I still run through the house. Mom says I'm a "wild animal"! Happy Birthday, Helen! Be a "wild animal" too!!!
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday, "young" Helen. You're only as old as you think!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh -- Happy Happy Happy, Midnight, Helen! Yep, you are just as beautiful and with your lovely attitude...it's just a number, honey!! Have a Great Day and many More! --the fiends
  • Nichole DwyerNichole Dwyer Member Posts: 2,118
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Birthday Midnight Helen!!!!!
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    A great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish Helen. From all of the Cornish crew.
  • sarah schupfersarah schupfer brooklynMember Posts: 1,217
    edited 27 February, 2006
    ~~~hop~~~ (it's my birthday too! i'm 3 years old today!!!!!!)
  • tiggerwigginstiggerwiggins PlacervilleMember Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Happy Belated Birthday Helen! (We just saw this post!) Happy 3rd Birthday Pea!!! Tigger, Taylor and Bob