THANKS TO ALL OF YOU YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY

leigh probulisleigh probulis middletownMember Posts: 41
edited 27 February, 2006 in Plus Fun
TO ALL MY FRIENDS THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND TIME SPENT SENDING ME ALL YOUR LOVE AND KIND BLESSINGS FOR MY BIRTHDAY..I WISH I COULD REPLY TO ALL OF YOU PERSONALY TO THANK YOU ONE AND ALL BUT MOMMY HAS BEEN REALLY LAZY LATELY IN HER REPLIES TO ALL MY LOVED ONES , BUT DONT TAKE IT AS AMYTHING LESS THAN MOMMY IS LAZY!!!! IF I COULD TYPE AWAY ON THIS THINGY YOU ALL WOULD BE SENT LOVE AND MEOAWS...".SCOOTER PIE IN THE SKY" MY BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL AMAZING FRIEND, HOW MUCH MORE CAN I BE BLESSED WITH YOU..WILLOW, MERCEDES,Louis LeBeau,Zoomie,VIJAY,BANDIT,SIMBA, PLEASE FORGIVE ME I KNOW I HAVE MISSED A TON OF YOU, I KNOW WHO YOU ALL ARE AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE NEW FRIEND REQUEST AND I PROMISE I WILL MAKE MOMMY BE MUCH MORE DILIGENT ABOUT WRITING TO ALL MY FRIENDS, WHAT IS A KITTY TO DO MOMMY HAS A NEW ADDICTION(MY SPACE) ANY OF YOU HEARD OF IT...HHMMPPHH WELL I BE CHANGING THAT ASAP...CHOW FOR NOW..FIREPLACE IS ON GETTING SLEEPY!!!!MONSIER COCONUT

Comments

• Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Aww...that's really sweet. I missed your big day, so happy belated birthday form Zory and Me.
  • TRACY YOUNGTRACY YOUNG New YorkMember Posts: 6,538
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You totally rock, Coconut!
  • MARY HEFFERNANMARY HEFFERNAN Valley of The MoonMember Posts: 13,688
    edited 27 February, 2006
    You deserve to be happy every day, coconut! You make US happy always!