Monster,s kitty cafe&Ship sails 24/7

Hi and welcome to the kitty cafe&ships 24/7 Menu pasta chicken salad sushi salomi roastbeef ham cheese noodles mac&cheese pie(any pie) steak corn brocoli carrots hot dogs burgers pizza mash potatos Drinks Coca cola cherry coke water sprite fruit water lemonade Ship~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ there is 300 rooms 8 floors a hot tub on the top of the ship we sail night and day there is 600 tables 4 V.I.P. tables for some lucky winners an arcade a lil mini spa like thing menu eggs(scrambled)or (sunny side up) bacon toast fish tea bisquits tuna sandwich tuna mac and cheese salad lemonade water tea mash potatos salmon hamburger helper steak fish mash potatos mac and cheese brocoli corn hamburger grilled cheese tomato soup carrots pizza pasta noodles enjoy the food

Comments

• Jenny FirthJenny Firth ChicoMember Posts: 772
    edited 17 July, 2007
    Pasta and carrots purrlease! :D
  • edited 19 July, 2007
    ok cooks up some pasta and chops carrots up for ollie hands plate here you go
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    ok ready for dinner??
  • Colleen RamseyColleen Ramsey waterfordMember Posts: 4,251
    edited 7 August, 2007
    ya
  • Allene BargerAllene Barger Georgetown, OHMember Posts: 1,917
    edited 7 August, 2007
    hi
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    sits down at table hands out menu,s* looks inside menu* reads whats on the menu for dinner time*
    edited 7 August, 2007
    can i eat??
    edited 7 August, 2007
    *looks at menu*
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    yeah just go up and put the food on your plate
    edited 7 August, 2007
    can we get it free?
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    Yeah it,s like a buffet all you can eat
    edited 7 August, 2007
    oh yum ill take 3 foods
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    your allowed to go up and pick it out of the bowls! gets a full size steak puts some buttered corn on plate to and puts some brocolli on plate gose back sits back down* annie you can go up and gets some food with muzzy too.?
    edited 7 August, 2007
    ok! *takes food and sits down*
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    what did you get?
    edited 7 August, 2007
    mac-n-cheese chicken sushi
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    well im waiting on annie the food stays hot for like 10 mins
    edited 7 August, 2007
    i will have whatever your haveing monster Honey why you calling me so late? It's kinda hard to talk right now. Honey why are you crying? Is everything okay? I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud Well, my boy's in the next room Sometimes I wish she was you I guess we never really moved on It's really good to hear your voice say my name It sounds so sweet Coming from the lips of an angel Hearing those words it makes me weak And I never wanna say goodbye But boy you make it hard to be faithful With the lips of an angel It's funny that you're calling me tonight And, yes, I've dreamt of you too And does he know you're talking to me Will it start a fight No I don't think she has a clue Well my boy's in the next room Sometimes I wish she was you I guess we never really moved on It's really good to hear your voice say my name It sounds so sweet Coming from the lips of an angel Hearing those words it makes me weak And I never wanna say goodbye But boy you make it hard to be faithful With the lips of an angel It's really good to hear your voice say my name It sounds so sweet Coming from the lips of an angel Hearing those words it makes me weak And I never wanna say goodbye But boy you make it hard to be faithful With the lips of an angel And I never wanna say goodbye But boy you make it hard to be faithful With the lips of an angel Honey why you calling me so late?
    edited 7 August, 2007
    *takes a bite then pauses* huh?......hot hot hot!! *finishes my drink*
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    i don,t understnad what it means??:-/:-k:-k
    edited 7 August, 2007
    that song?
    edited 7 August, 2007
    no i posted the song cuz we like it
    edited 7 August, 2007
    oh
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    oh ok
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    annie you haven,t touched yur food
    edited 7 August, 2007
    *takes a bite* the food is cool
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    well that was a good meal for me lets go riding in the breeders cup forum theres somthing i want to show you muzzy knows about the cabin but not you and it somthing i want to show you
    edited 7 August, 2007
    *takes a bite*
  • edited 7 August, 2007
    well ill meet u 2 there at the breeders cup forum