which kitty to get?

Justine JohnsonJustine Johnson DurandMember Posts: 19
edited 8 August, 2007 in Choosing the Right Cat
Well, we fostered a wonderful little cat nmaed zorra, ansd she proceeded to have her kittens the same night we got her::o;P. I actually was on here, asking advice on how to birth kittens when she had them.=D>so we got soo atached to them, and decided to get one, right?:) well i'll name them. Griffen:big black and white male, who is soo cute and playful. josie:sweet white and gray tabby girl, with a melt your heart disposition. Poppy:playful gray and white tabby, who is always licking you. and Frodo: small troublemaking black kitten male with a sweet face. %:D% i love them all soo much, but which should i get?, oh and the mom is soo sweet and quiet, and up for adoption too! but one big problem, WHICH ONE!?!?!?!!?!:((:-/:-$:-#::o:?:-k!!!

Comments

• Alana RobertsAlana Roberts BrooklynMember Posts: 758
    edited 8 August, 2007
    Well I would choose the mom as she is the one who is least likely to get adopted. But just pick whoever is last to be adopted that way they ALL get good homes!
  • Melissa RyanMelissa Ryan Fall RiverMember Posts: 401
    edited 8 August, 2007
    I agree, take the mom kitty. While kittens are certainly cute and fun, mom will have a harder time getting adopted.